Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
^ you jsut have to work which is what us long term players bring along with time. But you're gonna lose a lot of these players once barebones goes up.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Seanie did make one. Go look on his thread and surprise surprise guess which side is winning the poll. But if Dacon could make one so a lot more ppl could see it that would be great.

Last edited:
Ratings
8 7
Make Barebones but keep KitPvP. Just a suggestion even though ik you're not gonna listen. Also, will I have the Sponsor Rank I bought for KitPvP on Barebones? If I don't it doesn't seem fair because I lose a lot of money and that would just suck.

On barebones, teaming is not wanted but it will be allowed? I'm not really sure what you're saying there because I have a few people who I want to team with and idk if it will be allowed.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Ik most ppl would vote barebones because they don't care either way and just want to see something exciting when 7.0 will be just as exciting for the ppl who actually play. Plus bring back old map for it

And rusty you will keep your rank. And Dacon wouldn't you think teaming in a balanced same armour gamemode would be worse because all the og ppl who have lots of teammates are gonna 5v1 the randies. They aren't gonna like that and will just leave. But with a server like 7.0 where you can progress in gear they can stand a chance just have to work for gear like we did. And there is no way to enforce no teaming with out cruising absolute chaos in game and on the forums tbh.

Ratings
8 7
I've played KitPvP from near the start and I haven't seen an update worse than 6.0 yet. It literally destroyed kitpvp. the map is too big, a lot of enchants are outlawed, and many more things, too. As most old players are saying, 6.0 killed KitPvP. I actually do enjoy it but not as much as the previous updates. Keep KitPvP and do a 7.0 but make it like 5.0. Barebones could be a separate thing why replace kitpvp if you are risking so many people quitting?

Ratings
8 7
Right now, and for the past 1.5 years, the kitpvp community has been the greatest. The staff members and players who have come and go have really shaped the game/server into something that people can really know and love. Now you're getting rid of it. Do you have any idea how much people hate this idea and will quit the second you delete kitpvp? I can make a list but it would be too long to fit in one post. Hear us out. Think twice before removing KitPvP

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Wtf? When have I attacked you lol? I'm just stating my beliefs aren't you the one attacking me now by calling me pathetic, plus you're that came at me and called out what I said when I was stating mine and others opinions. If you want look back at page 1 of this thread to see who came at who, lol. So tf?

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
How barebones is going to work:

1. Nobody being a baby about dying in OP(yes texans you don't have to whine whenever I kill you in p4 anymore).
2. Prize money and a long term goal.
3. Actually fun since there is no unfair advantage.
4. Less toxic community as it's clear to distinguish the best from the worst like v1-4.
5. More people playing as there is a prize money.
6. Dacon knows his OWN server and I agree with him because there is always a risk and reward system. Owners can know more about their own server than some kids on the forums that don't want to play a fair game. That's why Mojang implemented the EULA in the first place. Texans I remember you whining whenever I was in p4 LOL. You said I was OP but you only know half of the story. I played most of that season on an alt because I wanted to have fair and equal pvp. I have OP armor this season as well but since I don't have an alt, I don't use it.

Dislikes incoming because apparently I get disliked for having my own opinion.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Lol attacking you where is your logic young mr.?
And...
1. Didn't complain about it if you actually payed attention to it and knew how I lost it, and if you played and knew how long it takes to actually get good gear on this server, since the reset then you would know.

2.Prize is an interesting idea but in the long haul there's no point to it when very few ppl will be competing for it.

3.Kit PvP has always been fun even this season. It's just kitpvp getting shut down is not going well with other people because they don't think barebones will be fun because of the rules.

4.You can win a 4v1 if you have better gear there really isn't a way to actually progress tremendously gear wise in barebones.

5.More people won't be playing becaus of money. Like me I don't care about the money. Neither do others they'd much rather have the server that they spent money on than have probably like 5 dollar reward.

6. Dacon does know his server well that's how he's maintained it for so long very well. But at this point if he knows it well enough then he should know that kitpvp should'nt be shut down because he will lose lots of active players and frequent donators.

My simple responses to yours Qhysics, there was no "attacking" here.

Last edited:

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Lol attacking you where is your logic young mr.?
And...
1. Didn't complain about it if you actually payed attention to it and knew how I lost it, and if you played and knew how long it takes to actually get good gear on this server, since the reset then you would know.

2.Prize is an interesting idea but in the long haul there's no point to it when very few ppl will be competing for it.

3.Kit PvP has always been fun even this season. It's just kitpvp getting shut down is not going well with other people because they don't think barebones will be fun because of the rules.

4.You can win a 4v1 if you have better gear there really isn't a way to actually progress tremendously gear wise in barebones.

5.More people won't be playing becaus of money. Like me I don't care about the money. Neither do others they'd much rather have the server that they spent money on than have probably like 5 dollar reward.

6. Dacon does know his server well that's how he's maintained it for so long very well. But at this point if he knows it well enough then he should know that kitpvp should'nt be shut down because he will lose lots of active players and frequent donators.

My simple responses to yours Qhysics, there was no "attacking" here.
1. I killed you and you said you "deserve" the armor, but I killed you in a "fair" 1v2 where your teammate didn't help. That's whining to me.

2. People will continually keep coming season after season because a season only lasts one month. They will try to compete the next season. It's kinda like voting in a sense.

3. I only like KitPvP this season whenever
a. It's not lagging.
b. There are no full diamonds

4. You can buy gear in the armory and you can at least heal whenever you kill somebody which is a huge plus.

5. People will play because of money. People always play because of money.

6. He is trying to maintain a playerbase that is dying. You know that I'm the only person besides like Dacon to be here since 1.0. Everyone has left. You can't really say I'm being illogical too because this is what the community asked for so you can't really complain.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
1. I killed you and you said you "deserve" the armor, but I killed you in a "fair" 1v2 where your teammate didn't help. That's whining to me.

2. People will continually keep coming season after season because a season only lasts one month. They will try to compete the next season. It's kinda like voting in a sense.

3. I only like KitPvP this season whenever
a. It's not lagging.
b. There are no full diamonds

4. You can buy gear in the armory and you can at least heal whenever you kill somebody which is a huge plus.

5. People will play because of money. People always play because of money.

6. He is trying to maintain a playerbase that is dying. You know that I'm the only person besides like Dacon to be here since 1.0. Everyone has left. You can't really say I'm being illogical too because this is what the community asked for so you can't really complain.
1. One no I gave u gear and u back stabbed me with it. I was pissed at you because we teamed and I had given you some good gear.

2. Continual seasons. We can have that on Kitpvp like we have now. It's what people that actually play kitpvp want.

3. It was laggy last seasons and you were always that full diamond person. Just because you aren't that person this time doesn't mean you have to ruin it for the others.

4. Yea but you can't progress in barebones there's really no point to try hard because whygain nothing from it like the pleasure of being op, which we work hard for.

5. If people will play because money then is that why all the og and active ppl are quitting when it comes out. Because they care so much about the money reward?! Like I said earlier pretty sure they'd rather have the server they paid for initially, being kitpvp for a rank.

6. I've been here for a long ime also, not sure about 1.0 tho, but you're not the only one left. Others that have been here since 1.0 quit since the reset cuz of they hate 6.0. They aren't going to enjoy barebones of they didn't enjoy 6.0.???? Yes and again Dacon has maintained this community greatly but I'm not being illogical here you're being to narrow minded to think of what everybody else want Qhysics when you don't even play???

Last edited: