Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I am not "flaming" lol I'm stating my facts towards yours. You falsely accuse me of something completely irrelevant to what this whole conversation is about. I'm keeping this whole situation real by explaining what many of us think about kitpvp and barebones. You're the one coming at me for every single thing I say. And I would really like it if you would stop and let me explain I and many others points across without having you interrupt me. Thank you now have a good day :)

Ratings
I would like to state some of my opinions , people are thinking that the money prize is going to go good but hackers are going to infest barebones and they can just keep coming back because of vpns etc. also like others have said maybe we could keep kitpvp where it is and make barebones a separate server.

Ratings
3 1
to be honest i actually like it when people have op armor, then it gives you a reason to fight and the risk of dying. Then you finally kill the guy with the op armor and it's like you just completed a quest. Without people with the good gear there will be no point in fighting, everything will be boring in barebones because there would be no risk at hand.

Seaniie

PATRON
Ratings
76 6
Just looked at graphs, almost identical lol?

KitPvP loses it's prime BECAUSE of the OP gear. Sure, it may be prime time for you once you and a handful of other players get OP gear, but now the server is dead because nobody can kill you.

I'm not sure whether you disagree with the kit, or about what I said with teaming. We've never wanted teaming on KitPvP, that has never changed. We've also never enforced it. We probably won't be enforcing it on Barebones either, unless we come up with a fair system to do so.

If you disagree with the kit, we are open to suggestions, and it will probably be modified after the Staff Beta. Additionally there will be a new kit each Season.

I agree, barebones needs more of a long term purpose for the players that know they wont win seasons - other than practicing your PvP skills,

Why not work together and compromise? What Barebones is currently missing, is long-term achievement/purpose. What KitPvP 5.0 is missing is balance and long-term sustainability.

Let's come up with some ideas for Barebones - Stuff that will transfer over from each season, stuff that people will strive to get, just like P4 on 5.0. One idea is with collectibles.

Currently, we have 6 categories of collectibles.

Death Effects, Hats, Trails, Pets, Titles and Emotes. (the water bottle resembles boosters)

Some collectibles in each category will be for Donators only, and some will be purchasable only with gems. Unlocked collectibles will be transferred over each season, along with new collectibles introduced. We can have elite collectibles, things that will be hard to get and take work, just like P4. For example a Dragon Head hat (Which looks cool AF in case anyone didn't know), or a dynamic snowman pet, epic titles (Which are also displayed above your head) etc. etc.

These are just a few ideas.

Let's bring that purpose to barebones, without the unbalanced gear.
Tbh people stop playing Kitpvp not because people had op gear it's because 6.0 honestly sucked because of the map, that you can't get p4 and no sharp 5 swords, you should make it like 5.0 because the map was better, it was easy to learn the map and the enchants were better and the inactive players want barebones because they just want something new. #SaveKitpvp #MakeMinevastGreatAgain

Last edited:

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
@Donald Trump so was 5.0 and kitpvp in general. A new map isn't the main thing we can bring back the old map which everyone enjoyed and keep kitpvp

Ratings
12 3
Right now, and for the past 1.5 years, the kitpvp community has been the greatest. The staff members and players who have come and go have really shaped the game/server into something that people can really know and love. Now you're getting rid of it. Do you have any idea how much people hate this idea and will quit the second you delete kitpvp? I can make a list but it would be too long to fit in one post. Hear us out. Think twice before removing KitPvP
Yes because kitpvp with there 15 players at max is definitely the greatest. The most staff are there because theres the most complaints about unfairness, op gear, and hackers. And yes, their is going to be 10 people who might quit because of this, but you've already had your time being the best, and super over powered. Why don't you let dacon even out the playing field? A fresh start.:)

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Yes because kitpvp with there 15 players at max is definitely the greatest. The most staff are there because theres the most complaints about unfairness, op gear, and hackers. And yes, their is going to be 10 people who might quit because of this, but you've already had your time being the best, and super over powered. Why don't you let dacon even out the playing field? A fresh start.:)
There was no need to respond to this. Kit PvP is being saved. Why you have an issue with it I don't know this has been decided like 3 weeks ago, and 15 players is a lot. Now coming from a skyblock player like you, what, you get like 22 to 25 on average? (which isn't much more than kitpvp) but if they were to remove your skyblock how would you feel about, especially with all the time and effort that you've put towards it.

Adding to your second point if you have not noticed barebones and kitpvp will both be a thing. This is the smartest thing you could do. You have two player bases. The ones who like something to work for and the ones who like to just chill and fight evenly.

And no offense at all, but please I know of you around the server and I know you never get on PvP and could possibly care less about it, but please if you make decisions towards pro PvP players you should probably get to know the kitpvp environment before you take shots at people. Sorry for being so defensive but rusty is my boy.

Again no offense just feel like all the non PvP player base should know where we come from.

Ratings
12 3
to be honest i actually like it when people have op armor, then it gives you a reason to fight and the risk of dying. Then you finally kill the guy with the op armor and it's like you just completed a quest. Without people with the good gear there will be no point in fighting, everything will be boring in barebones because there would be no risk at hand.
Everyone will play barebones because there are cash prizes. Also notice how sometimes kitpvp is empty? Well people everywhere are money hungry. A chance to win money on a free game after you've bought minecraft is going to attract so many people. And also, there will be no way to get complete op gear, which will give everyone on the server chance to have fun, and show there skill rather then how much armor they can get.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Everyone will play barebones because there are cash prizes. Also notice how sometimes kitpvp is empty? Well people everywhere are money hungry. A chance to win money on a free game after you've bought minecraft is going to attract so many people. And also, there will be no way to get complete op gear, which will give everyone on the server chance to have fun, and show there skill rather then how much armor they can get.
Please, again you don't play PvP so you don't really know anything on how people actually feel about op gear. It's like getting igs. Hard to get right. Lots of hard work into getting them. But when you get them you've achieved a huge accomplishment, right. Now to put this into a kitpvp way, it's just like that. Hard to get but when you work hard for it, well let's just say it is well earned. People have the opportunity to get op. So please stop complaining about not being given the opportunity. If you applied yourself to kit PvP (like we do) just as you were to skyblock I could almost garuntee you that you can get op gear if you try.

Adding to your second point the money part is a great idea I couldn't agree more with how you think it will bring more people. That's why barebones is a thing for the people who prefer that way and then kitpvp for the people like us. It's the best of both worlds.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13