BareBones PVP

Should BareBones PVP become like Deathmatch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey people if you have ever been to Cadia then you probably have played Death Match. It is a very fun (in my opinion) pvp game. You get to create custom classes with a limited amount of money. I also have an idea where if you are a certain rank you will get more money. like Vast gets $5 more and Sponsor gets $10 more. So in the video I will link below is the same type of map I played on. Sadly it has gotten removed from Cadia ever since, and I haven't been able to find another server with Death Match on it. I hope you will all agree with me and spread this around to people so we can have it added. Here is the video......
Trust me you won't regret this
-TehOnlyOrange

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
I like this idea, it seems very fun.

From what of the video I watched, the 'Deathmatch' idea seems pretty fun and interesting. It's unique but still maintains the basic PvP aspect of Minecraft.

However, I feel like if it were to be, "...if you are a certain rank you will get more money.", then it'd be a pay to win server. I know that a lot of players don't like that.

so maybe we should not do that and lets say if you vote you get more money and then it will get cleared at the end of the week

Scuzz

MVP
Quawk
Quawk
MVP
Ratings
98 3
However, I feel like if it were to be, "...if you are a certain rank you will get more money.", then it'd be a pay to win server. I know that a lot of players don't like that.
EULA changes coming soon too so that wont be allowed but maybe add boosters where you can level up (x)% quicker

Dynsalir

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
Ratings
509 21
Hey there!

While I like your enthusiasm, maybe you should wait until the server is released and you know how it plays before making suggestions.

Just a thought!

- Dylan