OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,744 83
BAREBONES RELEASED /server barebones

What is Barebones?
In Barebones, there is a single kit, that is automatically equipped to your account. You will not drop this kit on death, and will instantly respawn (skip respawn screen) with it again.

Killing other players will give you coins, gems and rating. With the coins you can open the Armory, and buy upgraded items. These upgraded items are not OP, but will certainly give you an advantage in 1v1 combat. You cannot store items on Barebones, and you will drop items bought from the Armory on death.

When you kill someone, you will instantly receieve a few seconds of Regeneration II. Good for getting back to full health faster to continue fighting. (You also do not lose hunger).

The map is designed, for a great PvP experience. Our main focus is no longer making the map aesthetically pleasing, but rather the best it can be for PvP combat. It is also much smaller. There'll be a new map and spawn every season.

Donator Rank
Donator ranks are currently not available for purchase, and will be by the end of this weekend. You can view the perks still with /ranks

Your KitPvP Donator Rank will be synced with Barebones. Example: If you have Legend on KitPvP, you will be able to claim Legend on Barebones. Also, if you purchase Legend, you will receive it on KitPvP AND Barebones.

Seasons
To keep things interesting, there will be Seasons. Seasons will last for exactly 1 month. The first season will be from July 1st - July 31st

Seasons are seasonal leaderboards, tracking players with the Highest Rating and Most Kills. This leaderboard will be displayed in-game, as well as a much longer version on our website.

Website version is @ minevast.com/barebones - HOWEVER at the time of this news post it is currently not updating or displaying information properly, and will be fixed very soon.

At the end of each season, players will be rewarded based off how well they did. You can type /SEASON in-game to view these rewards and requirements

At the start of a new season, items purchased from the Armory will be wiped, items purchased from the Collectibles shop will not be wiped

Rating

Your rating is basically your PvP score, and is similar to an MMR or ELO Rating.
All players start out at 1200 rating, and receive +5 Rating for killing someone, and lose -5 rating for dying.
Sponsor Rank receives +7 Rating per kill instead of 5.

Armory

In the Armory, you are able to purchase upgraded gear. You will drop this gear on death. You can open the Armory by right-clicking the anvil in your inventory, or by typing /armory

Kill Streaks

For every kill streak milestone, you will earn a bonus Gem reward. Your kill streak will also be announced in chat, and milestones of 10 (10, 20, 30, etc.) will be announced on everyone's screen!

Hats

Tired of your boring block head? Cover it up with these stylish hats!
There are many hats to choose from - Once purchased, you can right click them to wear them, or type /hat. You will keep these hats on death, and can also store them in the Soul Chests @ spawn.
Hats are purchasable with Gems. You receive 1 Gem per kill.

Titles

Put a cool unique title next to your name and stand out from the crowd!
Once purchased, you can activate your titles in the same menu you purchased them from. A shortcut command is /titles
Titles are purchasable with Gems. You receive 1 Gem per kill.

Trails

Choose a particle pack for your account. There are currenlty Wings, Rain Clouds, Block Trails and Particle Trails available.
Once purchased, you can activate your titles in the same menu you purchased them from. A shortcut command is /Trails
Trails are purchasable with Gems. You receive 1 Gem per kill.

Emotes

The release of Barebones also launches the new Emotes update, which will be available on other servers soon. Emotes are only available for Donators to use. Once you select an emote to play, it will play forever, or until you stop it or die. You will not be able to wear Hats while the emote is playing.
The new emotes menu now also shows which emotes you have unlocked.
The shortcut command is /emotes

Death Effects

Death Effects are something MineVast has never seen before. These are sounds and particles that will play together when you die. Death Effects are only available for Donators, but purchasable ones with Gems will be available soon.
The shortcut command is /death

Updates and Revisions

Updates and changes have been made to Barebones since the release yesterday. You can view them all here:
http://www.minevast.com/revisions

TOP VOTERS OF JUNE

#1: xWaffleWizard - Received free global rank upgrade
#2: Alizian - Received free global rank upgrade
#3: Ghost_Killer_99 - Received free global rank upgrade

Thank you to everyone who voted last month! We are kicking July off with a Double Vote Rewards week from July 1st - July 7th - Enjoy!

Additionally, our new banners have been completed!

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
I'm sick of getting targeted for having an iron sword please fix this.

Knockback is messed up.

I'm still receiving slowness.

save me before it's too late.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Congratulations to all the voters! Thanks Dacon for setting this thread up. Since I have yet to be able to play barebones this helped give me a better understanding of the gamemode so when I return I'll be on the same level with the rules and shops as others. Thank you!

Alizian

Donator
Ratings
16 2
Awesome gonna go check it out :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1467502365][/DOUBLEPOST]One problem, I just went on the parkour server and the skywars server I didn't get my rank upgrade :/ I checked all of the other servers and the rank upgrade worked on there just wondering if there was a glitch?

Last edited:
Ratings
26 4
I got banned from barebones for teaming today and i thought it was super unfair because more then half of the people on barebones team and daydrunk and I get banned no one else has gotten banned and everyone teams Barebones has turned into Hell after teaming wasn't allowed I think teaming should come back most of the server still teams and if people keep getting banned then Minevast will lose so many new players that want to play with they're friends I think this is an error and needs to be fixed

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I got banned from barebones for teaming today and i thought it was super unfair because more then half of the people on barebones team and daydrunk and I get banned no one else has gotten banned and everyone teams Barebones has turned into Hell after teaming wasn't allowed I think teaming should come back most of the server still teams and if people keep getting banned then Minevast will lose so many new players that want to play with they're friends I think this is an error and needs to be fixed
Just giving my opinion, but I liked the idea of teaming. But if you feel like you were unfairly banned make a ban appeal here
http://forums.minevast.com/forums/ban-appeals/

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Alright Hessu. I was just trying to be helpful. Plus if you read my post correctly I was agreeing with maddy on how I thought teaming was a cool feature.

Also I was not aware her ban was only 30 min. If that was the story and I had known I would have not put the link.

Have a good day hessu.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
no i wont have a good day bye hoe
Alright. If you won't have a good day then I hope you have an amazing day. Have an amazing day Hessu!

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Wait @Dacon what if you come in master league and the top 3 most kills. Do both of the titles show up next to your ign?

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Just got an 120 killstreak yesterday.
Died to a 2 team targeting me :(

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
i have a Vast in kit pvp (Bought it wen ranks were Global) can i still get in in barebones???

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
i have a Vast in kit pvp (Bought it wen ranks were Global) can i still get in in barebones???
i'm having the same problem. I bought Sponsor for KitPvP (Globally last year in April) and my KitPvP Rank isn't synced with Barebones.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
* I think I will never enjoy the new games. I bought Sponsor for 100$ USD. I dont want to buy Sponsor again. I get embarrased for not having a rank on survival or
BareBones thats why you guys will NEVER see me there. I just hate this * T-T

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
tbh like for real whats the point of getting global rank if the global rank members wont have the rank

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
i'm having the same problem. I bought Sponsor for KitPvP (Globally last year in April) and my KitPvP Rank isn't synced with Barebones.
He said you would be able to claim your rank.Never said anything about it automatically being synced.
So when barebones is added to the store you will be able to claim your rank.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Just got an 120 killstreak yesterday.
Died to a 2 team targeting me :(
I know this is a late response, but I apologize for the unfairness. Texans and I are currently the most active Barebones staff members, and we're trying our hardest to enforce the server's rules. I know we don't catch every player who breaks a rule, and I'm sorry that that's the case. If you see a rule breaker, please /report them in game. If a staff member does not respond, then please gather evidence and file a player report by going here. Again, I apologize for the unfairness. Myself and the other staff members are trying our hardest to catch and punish every rule breaker we see.

For those of you who are having rank issues, such as @cheeseboy157 and @Pud96 , you can sync your KitPvP rank onto Barebones by claiming it on the server's store. Rank syncing/claiming is a manual process, meaning you have to do it yourself, unless there is a server reset.

Sorry for such a late response; I just wanted to give an explanation for a few things. If you already know of these things I've said, then that's okay. If not, great, here's your response.