Accepted Barn Skywars - Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
I think the map looks really good, even though there already is a ”barn” map on Hard difficulty. I cannot judge the jumps since I’m on my phone but if they are nice and varied (and fit hard difficulty) I think this map has a good chance to get accepted! :)

feinn

MVP+
acica
acica
MVP+
Ratings
23 1
I think the map looks really good, even though there already is a ”barn” map on Hard difficulty. I cannot judge the jumps since I’m on my phone but if they are nice and varied (and fit hard difficulty) I think this map has a good chance to get accepted! :)
Thank you for giving your opinion. I think it will be fine because the main theme of the map is skywars. I hope it is suitable for the Hard difficulty.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Fei1i,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme could be better, there is already a Barn map, and some floating island/skywars maps, be careful next time. The build is decent, the barn looks good, it's just a bit messy sometimes, but it's still good. The parkour is now fine, it's varied and fun for an hard !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.