Beacons on different plots.

W4lkhen

W4lkhen
W4lkhen
Ratings
So whenever there is another beacon on the plot next to yours, you tend to get the effects of that beacon. So say if i have gears 3 on my boots to make me run alot faster, there beacon will cancel out my effect and make me run at speed 1.

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Hi @W4lkhen !

This has been an issue before for many players including myself on our prisons gamemode. There is nothing you can quite do yourself but if the player has been inactive for over 1 month we can disable the effects from the beacons(From what I know because rules can change xD). We are also able to move your plot so you would no longer be near the other.

If you are interested in having your plot moved please include if the gamemode is Aether or Atlas and your plot cords!

ranged<3

W4lkhen

W4lkhen
W4lkhen
Ratings
Hi @W4lkhen !

This has been an issue before for many players including myself on our prisons gamemode. There is nothing you can quite do yourself but if the player has been inactive for over 1 month we can disable the effects from the beacons(From what I know because rules can change xD). We are also able to move your plot so you would no longer be near the other.

If you are interested in having your plot moved please include if the gamemode is Aether or Atlas and your plot cords!

ranged<3
Hey, Its on Aether and my plot cords are X: 2683 Z: -2905. Can i please move my plot :) Thank you