Best Iron golem farms?

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1
Honestly any design for iron golems is great. All you need to do is to direct them to the lava where your items are collected. If I may suggest, watch TNT MADNESS's compact iron golem farm. You can also expand it to your liking.

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Hello,

I don't think there is one that's better than the other, it's all up to personal preferences, some players like the compact ones, others like the fast ones. What do you prefer, I could give you some examples of those personal preferences.

Good luck with finding your favourite, regards,
Oak <3

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I find that the main issue with a lot of iron golem farms is the collection systems. The top layer, where you place the igs, is pretty simple. You mainly want to space them two blocks apart in every direction, so the igs have enough room to spawn. Something like this:

After you get that, the water collection system is up to you. I personally use this design: I have four quadrants of these water collection systems, which all lead to this: The hoppers all lead to an infinity chest, which auto sells all my items. In the case that you DONT have this, a system, I'd be happy to give anyone a design.

Overall, the most important part in my opinion is hoppers. If you mess up one, then it could be all over for your farm, haha. I recommend putting running water over them, to stop the items from despawning.
This is just my opinion though, and as other people have said before, there are many different options! I wish you the best of luck!

Best,
Wingy Bnoi

DaChihuahua

Ratings
I find that the main issue with a lot of iron golem farms is the collection systems. The top layer, where you place the igs, is pretty simple. You mainly want to space them two blocks apart in every direction, so the igs have enough room to spawn. Something like this:

After you get that, the water collection system is up to you. I personally use this design: I have four quadrants of these water collection systems, which all lead to this: The hoppers all lead to an infinity chest, which auto sells all my items. In the case that you DONT have this, a system, I'd be happy to give anyone a design.

Overall, the most important part in my opinion is hoppers. If you mess up one, then it could be all over for your farm, haha. I recommend putting running water over them, to stop the items from despawning.
This is just my opinion though, and as other people have said before, there are many different options! I wish you the best of luck!

Best,
Wingy Bnoi
Thank you I will build this ASAP. And what you mentioned was the exact thing I was having problems with. Thank you this will be a huge help!