Best Methods For XP?

Ratings
Hi everyone! I'm currently playing factions and putting in countless hours but it feels as if my XP grinds just aren't worth it, I currently use a simple old school mob grinder with zombies and skeletons. I have heard from the community on Discord, and also through the in game chat, that Blazes work very well for XP and I just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts are. Do you use blazes? Do you use something else? Let me know! Im currently also recording a faction series and this has been something I want to make a video on! So if you leave and suggestions, or let me know what you do for Xp, I hope it is okay that I show that in my video! If not please let me know! Thanks again everyone!

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
Every mob grinder drops xp, but the blazes drops the most xp out of all the mobs so grinding with the blazes would be the most preferable

Harryyysan

ELITE
Harryyysan
Harryyysan
ELITE
Ratings
68 17
blazes are the best for xp, and your grind speed also matters so if you have better ping you can grind faster. Also the enchant inquisitve helps and a mystic set from /kilton but if you have a mystic set, master inquisitive (the better form of inquisitive) is not required.

Skipic

IHave1Tummy
IHave1Tummy
Ratings
Hi everyone! I'm currently playing factions and putting in countless hours but it feels as if my XP grinds just aren't worth it, I currently use a simple old school mob grinder with zombies and skeletons. I have heard from the community on Discord, and also through the in game chat, that Blazes work very well for XP and I just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts are. Do you use blazes? Do you use something else? Let me know! Im currently also recording a faction series and this has been something I want to make a video on! So if you leave and suggestions, or let me know what you do for Xp, I hope it is okay that I show that in my video! If not please let me know! Thanks again everyone!
I understand your problem! people always say spawners but you have no money, what do you do? You have to vote everyday, and for a few days sell your cubits. at that rate you'll be making 500k a day! 5 normal spawners a day! hopefully I helped, cheers.

Carnage1012

MVP+
Carnage1012
Carnage1012
MVP+
Hey i was just wondering what and how the best mob farm setup would be and if anyone has any links to enderman or irongolem farms

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288

0senzo

VIP+
0senzo
0senzo
VIP+
Ratings
25 1
blazes are the best for xp, and your grind speed also matters so if you have better ping you can grind faster. Also the enchant inquisitve helps and a mystic set from /kilton but if you have a mystic set, master inquisitive (the better form of inquisitive) is not required.
actually, if you can't one tap blazes then i suggest use spider spawners, if you bind your attack key to something like x or p you can attack faster dw this does't get you banned.

scorpion022023

VIP
scorpion022023
scorpion022023
VIP
my practice . best xp is hoglin and piglin. 2x xp mystic armor amplifier . 3x xp amplifier on improved amystic armor tier 7. crossbow with 3x xp amplifier . also warp acro but acro was damaged by some player