Best Place to get Pizza?

Best Place to get Pizza?

• Digiorno (Or any other Frozen Pizza sold at Super Markets)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pizza Hut

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Papa Johns

• Blaze Pizza

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Hungry Howies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dominos

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Chuck E. Cheese (the obvious answer)

• Other

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Ok, another poll, I want to know your favorite place to get pizza and why.

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
I've only had two of them due to where I live. I would've chosen Pizza Hut or Dominos but my favourite is Hells pizza :)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Honestly, the best places in my opinion to get pizza aren't the big chain brands you see everywhere. I've much rather preferred the smaller and more local restaurants.

Great, and now I'm hungry for pizza lol.
I don’t want to say the name of my local pizza shop because I quite like not being kidnapped at the moment but I definitely agree :D

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Honestly, the best places in my opinion to get pizza aren't the big chain brands you see everywhere. I've much rather preferred the smaller and more local restaurants.

Great, and now I'm hungry for pizza lol.
The big chain brands still have pretty good pizza. Like I actually enjoy Blaze Pizza and Dominos a lot. But I definitely agree, the small local place usually makes the best pizza :))

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Alright. My favourite is homemade so i recommend you buy a woodfire pizza oven and make it yourself lmao
I didn’t even know you could buy a woodfire pizza oven for your house lol. But I love woodfired pizza (That’s how Blaze does it) I’ve never actually tried making pizza myself, I’ll have to try it sometime!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Personally, it depends on my mood/setting.

For example: If it’s a Friday, you’ve just finished work and you’re looking for a nice pizza to start your weekend off right, I’d definitely have to say either Pizza Hut or Dominoes (depends if you want garlic powder on your pizza or not, because Pizza Hut have a tendency to do that here).

But! If you’re out for a nice meal with your family and/or friends, but aren’t “fancy” enough to get anything else, it would have to be Frankie & Benny’s - especially because of their milkshakes and desserts afterwards (if you can manage after eating a full pizza).

Thanks for putting me in the mood for a start-of-the-week Pizza!... Dominoes it is.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Gonna rank these and add a few of my own.

DiGiorno: Just the absolute worst. If you're gonna make freezer pizza, you absolutely have to go for California Kitchen pizza. Much better cheese, dough, sauce, meat; everything, really.
Pizza Hut: Very bland to me, and the bread has never been very appealing to me, either. Granted, this may be because I had a Pizza Hut inside of my middle school for two years.
Papa Johns: One of the better chain pizza restaurants; I really like their meat, cheese and dough. Sauce could use some work, though.
Blaze Pizza: oh my GOD it's so good. Partially because custom, partially because amazing ingredients. I honestly didn't even know Blaze was a chain, so I'm rather surprised to see it here. This is the best of the ones you have in your poll, easily.
Hungry Howies: Never heard of it. Sorry :/
Dominos: Basically Pizza Hut but ever so slightly better.
Chuck E. Cheese: Unironically has better pizza than Dominos and Pizza Hut. And it's literally a childrens birthday restaurant with talking rodents.

Of course, there's much more than just this. Here's some other restaurants that I'd personally consider notable:

Little Caesar's: Another chain pizza restaurant, and I'd say this one is just above Papa Johns; they have equally good meat and dough, but the cheese and sauce here are better in my opinion.
Russo's: Nice Italian-style pizza place we used to have near us in Texas. Not sure how popular this one is outside of where I lived, but they had the best meat and sauce of any pizza place I've gone to, although the dough and cheese wasn't anything special. They also sold singular pizza slices that were over a foot long, so that's awesome.
Any pizza in Illinois: Not even a joke, I've barely had any pizza in the past 10~ years that have lived up to the pizza in Illinois. I lived in Oswego, and not only were pizza restaurants there amazing, even the gas station pizza was absolutely amazing. Same in Dixon, Chicago, Aurora, and I'd assume most of the state.
Fire in the Hole: Local pizza place in downtown Round Rock, Texas. Best cheese and dough of any pizza place outside of Illinois (and Illinois pizza barely beats it). The meat is slightly above average, and the sauce is pretty great.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
My favorite pizza that I have gotten is by far from Pieology. Since I am allergic to tomatoes I get white cream sauce with mozzarella and parmesan. I then layer spinach, meatballs, and lettuce on it. It is so good :)

Chris (letdowns)

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Just give me Pizza, I haven't had it in so long :(

But honestly, Domino's has been my favorite for a while, and thats just because its quick and easy to get ------> take home ----> eat.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
My favorite pizza that I have gotten is by far from Pieology. Since I am allergic to tomatoes I get white cream sauce with mozzarella and parmesan. I then layer spinach, meatballs, and lettuce on it. It is so good :)

Chris (letdowns)
Lettuce? On PIZZA? Don't get me wrong, I love lettuce, but I just can't imagine having it on a pizza. Sounds pretty nice otherwise, though :)

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Personally I love dominos , their crusts have a garlic taste to them and their buffalo wings are amazing too. I would recommend this restaurant for pizza’s

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Lettuce? On PIZZA? Don't get me wrong, I love lettuce, but I just can't imagine having it on a pizza. Sounds pretty nice otherwise, though :)
Yes Lettuce ! I love lettuce on anything. My brother says I’m a rabbit cos it’s rabbit food but I love it nonetheless !

Chris (letdowns)

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Gonna rank these and add a few of my own.

DiGiorno: Just the absolute worst. If you're gonna make freezer pizza, you absolutely have to go for California Kitchen pizza. Much better cheese, dough, sauce, meat; everything, really.
Pizza Hut: Very bland to me, and the bread has never been very appealing to me, either. Granted, this may be because I had a Pizza Hut inside of my middle school for two years.
Papa Johns: One of the better chain pizza restaurants; I really like their meat, cheese and dough. Sauce could use some work, though.
Blaze Pizza: oh my GOD it's so good. Partially because custom, partially because amazing ingredients. I honestly didn't even know Blaze was a chain, so I'm rather surprised to see it here. This is the best of the ones you have in your poll, easily.
Hungry Howies: Never heard of it. Sorry :/
Dominos: Basically Pizza Hut but ever so slightly better.
Chuck E. Cheese: Unironically has better pizza than Dominos and Pizza Hut. And it's literally a childrens birthday restaurant with talking rodents.

Of course, there's much more than just this. Here's some other restaurants that I'd personally consider notable:

Little Caesar's: Another chain pizza restaurant, and I'd say this one is just above Papa Johns; they have equally good meat and dough, but the cheese and sauce here are better in my opinion.
Russo's: Nice Italian-style pizza place we used to have near us in Texas. Not sure how popular this one is outside of where I lived, but they had the best meat and sauce of any pizza place I've gone to, although the dough and cheese wasn't anything special. They also sold singular pizza slices that were over a foot long, so that's awesome.
Any pizza in Illinois: Not even a joke, I've barely had any pizza in the past 10~ years that have lived up to the pizza in Illinois. I lived in Oswego, and not only were pizza restaurants there amazing, even the gas station pizza was absolutely amazing. Same in Dixon, Chicago, Aurora, and I'd assume most of the state.
Fire in the Hole: Local pizza place in downtown Round Rock, Texas. Best cheese and dough of any pizza place outside of Illinois (and Illinois pizza barely beats it). The meat is slightly above average, and the sauce is pretty great.
Ok for all these and the ones I’ve heard of that you suggested you got right on the money. I’ve been a HUGE fan of Blaze since I first had it. I love New York style pizza tho, like it’s just so so so good ahhhh!!! And no cap, I knew I was forgetting one and I couldn’t remember it but THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME (Lil Caesers)

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Personally I love dominos , their crusts have a garlic taste to them and their buffalo wings are amazing too. I would recommend this restaurant for pizza’s
I love that Dominos has more than just pizza. Pizza is great and all but sometimes you just aren’t in the mood and the rest of their food is great too!

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Try mac and cheese on pizza, it sounds so bad but it’s actually SOOOO GREAT