MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I personally love watching movies on netflix, there I can loudly munch on whatever food I may have without being self-conscious about how loud I may be eating! ahah

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Netflix is by far the best way imo, basically because you don't have to pay for every individual movie, and you can watch it all alone, snugged up in bed.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Netflix is by far the best way imo, basically because you don't have to pay for every individual movie, and you can watch it all alone, snugged up in bed.
MOOD OH MY GOD MOOD
Watching Netflix in my bed is the greatest thing ever, I also sometimes watch Friends snuggled up with that special person (my dog)

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Netflix - When I'm alone. I like to skip boring parts and usually, others get annoyed with me doing that. Also, I can stop watching or continue watching when I want. Only problem is that Netflix is limited here so I gotta go to the cinema to watch some good stuff
Cinema/Theaters - With others. It's fun to go to the actual cinema with other people. O.O

Claire ❤️

koolimbe
koolimbe
Ratings
16 5
The cinema! Nothing's better than a weekend matinee with friends. :)

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I personally love watching movies on netflix, there I can loudly munch on whatever food I may have without being self-conscious about how loud I may be eating! ahah
Honestly, i think Netflix is better because you can enjoy it alone AND with someone. But going to theaters is terrible alone in my opinion xP

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
The cinema! Nothing's better than a weekend matinee with friends. :)
I love seeing newer movies with my friends at the Cinema but it’s so expensive!!! My local Cinema is like $40 per person it’s crazy!

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Honestly, i think Netflix is better because you can enjoy it alone AND with someone. But going to theaters is terrible alone in my opinion xP
Going to the theaters alone is kind of scary ahaha, I hate doing it. Netflix by yourself or with someone is awesome :)

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
o
Netflix - When I'm alone. I like to skip boring parts and usually, others get annoyed with me doing that. Also, I can stop watching or continue watching when I want. Only problem is that Netflix is limited here so I gotta go to the cinema to watch some good stuff
Cinema/Theaters - With others. It's fun to go to the actual cinema with other people. O.O
ew I hate people who skip through the boring parts xd, sorry no offense love you but I like to watch movies in there entirity

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
o

ew I hate people who skip through the boring parts xd, sorry no offense love you but I like to watch movies in there entirity
I tend to do that with youtube videos, either at a part that's really boring or that I just don't have any interest in lol.

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
There's nothing like watching a movie in a theater because of the massive screen and amazing sound but I am simply too lazy and broke to go to a theater often so I use Netflix more :)

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
In theaters for sure!! Eating half the bag of popcorn during the previews is one of the best parts :')

Claire ❤️

koolimbe
koolimbe
Ratings
16 5
I love seeing newer movies with my friends at the Cinema but it’s so expensive!!! My local Cinema is like $40 per person it’s crazy!
That's absurd, here it's 10-20$ per person, usually around 12-14$.

elliephxnt

ELITE
elliephxnt
elliephxnt
ELITE
Ratings
Netflix alone, movie theater with friends (plus you can't get the real movie theater popcorn anywhere else lol)

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Well I liked Netflix but they lose all the good show so I unsubscribe. now I watch movies at home or in the cinema.

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
What about the Netflix and chilling part don't you like to do that :oops:.

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I tend to do that with youtube videos, either at a part that's really boring or that I just don't have any interest in lol.
OK! guilty!! I do that ahahaha