Best weapon for getting heads?

DrPhilThanos

MVP
DrPhilThanos
DrPhilThanos
MVP
Ratings
Lmao so I just found out about the /kilton shop and now I'm trying to farm heads... Someone said to use a plain axe, but I wanna know if I should? Is there like a benefit to using an axe to get more heads or does it not matter what weapon I use?

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
using a sword is preferable as there are custom enchants that increase xp gain from killing mobs. Called master inquisitive and inquisitive. And there An enchant called headless 3 that gives you the best chance to get player heads from /warp pvp

DrPhilThanos

MVP
DrPhilThanos
DrPhilThanos
MVP
Ratings
using a sword is preferable as there are custom enchants that increase xo gain from killing mobs. Called master inquisitive and inquisitive. And there An enchant called headless 3 that gives you the best chance to get player heads from /warp pvp
Ah alright thanks :)

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
Lmao so I just found out about the /kilton shop and now I'm trying to farm heads... Someone said to use a plain axe, but I wanna know if I should? Is there like a benefit to using an axe to get more heads or does it not matter what weapon I use?
It kinda depends where you are. Getting mob heads you would want Haste 2 from a beacon, a sword with looting, Inquisitive 4, master inquisitive 3. It also when your grind mobs the best mob to grind is Zombies or blazes. Also do NOT afk grind because that is bannable.