Better Loot?

Christiaan0607

Ratings
19 6
Hey! I have a suggestion that can make the Boss Eggs even better!

Maybe make the Herobrine loot much better and make it from 2.5m to 2m because its a little expensive

And Make the Zulrah Boss Egg Loot also better and make the balance from 2.5 to 2m

These were my 2 suggestions for the boss eggs!

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
The boss eggs are meant to be a gamble, I don't think the rewards or prices will be changed soon.

Pio2

ELITE
Pio2
Pio2
ELITE
Ratings
18 1
Yeah, and I don't think that this change would be made either way.
It's too small of a change which not enough people want.
But nice idea anyways :)

D4NLav

MVP+
D4NLav
D4NLav
MVP+
Ratings
12 2
I like the idea, but I feel Zulrah is worth the full price, Herobrine I think is worth a lot less for what you get. Otherwise it's a good idea.

Helly

MVP+
Helly02
Helly02
MVP+
Ratings
71 4
I like the idea, but I feel Zulrah is worth the full price, Herobrine I think is worth a lot less for what you get. Otherwise it's a good idea.
i kinda agree, because right now i don't see the point of buying Herobrine if you get better loot from Zulrah

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi Christian,

First of all, thanks for coming in here to suggest things to improve our game.
In my opinion, you will get a much better response in our Feature Upvote website!
(https://manacube.featureupvote.com/)

There, you can post suggestions or improvements you may want to see being added, and also see other player suggestions, basically why we made that website, for players suggestions.
(I would also suggest to keep the link for future suggestions you may want to give to players )

I’ll also give you a link to a detailed thread explaining the website, made by Dacon:
(https://forums.manacube.com/threads/suggestions-manacube-com.40060/)

¡Hope you have a good day and found this information useful!