MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Everybody has something that absolutely grinds your gears, Garfields your lasagna you know?

Personally for me, I hate it when people chew with their mouth open. It’s so disgusting in my opinion, and I cannot stand it. Especially when they smack their lips lol. How about you?

Let me know.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
The sound of writing with dull pencils, fine-tip pens (that aren't ballpoint), and markers. It sounds far worse than even chalk scraping to me. Absolute worst thing ever. If the pencil is super sharpened though, or if the pen is ballpoint, not an issue :)

yes i know i'm weird pls no bully

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Breathing through your mouth

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
People who need to blow their nose and have the resources to do so, but refuse and therefore delight us all to hear their sniffling for extended periods of time ;)

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
Alright so I am really tall for my age (6'1) and I hate it when people talk about it!

"Oh my gosh you are so tall! When you're an adult you're going to be a giant!"

"Are you the tallest at school?"

"Stop growing!"

I get it, guys. I'm tall. Move on.

MomGetTheLantern

ELITE
MomGetTheLantern
MomGetTheLantern
ELITE
Ratings
71 1
Alright so I am really tall for my age (6'1) and I hate it when people talk about it!

"Oh my gosh you are so tall! When you're an adult you're going to be a giant!"

"Are you the tallest at school?"

"Stop growing!"

I get it, guys. I'm tall. Move on.
How is the weather up there? :cool:

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Garfields your lasagna
Don’t understand this metaphor ... I thought Garfield loved lasagna?

Anyway; what I get annoyed by most, is simply my ADHD. I’ve had symptoms of it for literally as long as I can remember, whether it be fidgeting, changing my sitting/laying position about 8234 times in the span of 10 minutes, freaking out in compact spaces etc. but I think the most frustrating would have to be when my thoughts are going at 100 mph, and I try to speak, but end up combining all my words into one and sounding like Siri trying to read a string of text from someone who just bashed their face off their keyboard - My accent is already hard enough to understand, I just can’t catch a break!

In all seriousness, I think I cope well with it at times - however, I do still get compared to that dog from the movie “‘UP” when he’s telling the little old man how much he loves him, then sees a squirrel... it’s a fair comparison though, I can’t lie. xD

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Don’t understand this metaphor ... I thought Garfield loved lasagna?

Anyway; what I get annoyed by most, is simply my ADHD. I’ve had symptoms of it for literally as long as I can remember, whether it be fidgeting, changing my sitting/laying position about 8234 times in the span of 10 minutes, freaking out in compact spaces etc. but I think the most frustrating would have to be when my thoughts are going at 100 mph, and I try to speak, but end up combining all my words into one and sounding like Siri trying to read a string of text from someone who just bashed their face off their keyboard - My accent is already hard enough to understand, I just can’t catch a break!

In all seriousness, I think I cope well with it at times - however, I do still get compared to that dog from the movie “‘UP” when he’s telling the little old man how much he loves him, then sees a squirrel... it’s a fair comparison though, I can’t lie. xD
Garfields my lasagna is just a funny phrase idk lol
Ok I also have ADHD and I felt all of this but I have this thing where I rock back and forth and I won’t notice it for like 10 minutes LOL

Ratings
16 1
Starting to choke on food when it's already in fine bits and pieces, then proceeding to have to eject it from your body due to the excessive coughing. (Also when people in shopping stores aren't on the right side of the walk path and proceed to then be coming at you head on in their cart just to be like "oh hey, you're in my way kid.." Sorry lol.) Anyways.. pretty much anything minor is a pet peeve although I try my hardest to not make a big deal out of most things that are simple.

gerry_lmao

MVP+
gerry_lmao
gerry_lmao
MVP+
Ratings
I hate when people interrupt either me or someone else. I believe that it is extremely disrespectful, everyone has a right to speak, just don't do it while someone else is.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I may or may not have developed something where I can't stand any kind of noise that has to do with eating or drinking. My stephfather used to ruin every meal for 19 years long and always made the worst noises while eating. I think that made some sort of connection in my brain. Now every time I hear even the slightest munching, slurping or swallowing noises, I get nausious to the point I am actually about to throw up. So that became a huge thing. Used to be fine before.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
People telling me my voice doesn't sound like I look @Nicholee @BlooptyDoo
Nah but actually it would probably be people asking me how tall I am and whether I play AFL which I do. Its practically the first word out of their mouths.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Not eating the crust of a pizza
The crust is sooo good so I can't understand why people don't like it and to see it go to waste makes me sad :(

elliephxnt

ELITE
elliephxnt
elliephxnt
ELITE
Ratings
When people say sandwich "sammich". I don't know why!!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43