Status
Not open for further replies.

FouseyTube_

MVP+
Parad00x
Parad00x
MVP+
Ratings
I feel like personally it should be made with some more detail and not just a human as a theme, Though I don't know tons about what the judges want, I feel like adding some minor other things that interact with the human will help you succeed.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Heya Rainbow_Llamaaa!

I'm going to be giving this map a "0" for the following reasons: The theme is definitely original! My main concerns are with the build and the parkour. The build is unattractive, rather messy, and very blocky (add some dimension to the build). The parkour length and difficulty was good but it was mostly floating and lacked variation (try using different blocks and jumps). I believe that if you fix these flaws you definitely have a chance!

WaffleLord47

Ratings
Heya Rainbow_Llamaaa!

I'm going to be giving this map a "0" for the following reasons: The theme is definitely original! My main concerns are with the build and the parkour. The build is unattractive, rather messy, and very blocky (add some dimension to the build). The parkour length and difficulty was good but it was mostly floating and lacked variation (try using different blocks and jumps). I believe that if you fix these flaws you definitely have a chance!
Thank You for your recommendations! I really appreciate it and will get to work on what you said immediately, however I have been wondering how I could make it so the jumps aren't all floating.

Ratings
Thank You for your recommendations! I really appreciate it and will get to work on what you said immediately, however I have been wondering how I could make it so the jumps aren't all floating.
Try to not make it floating in mid air. Try adding a base near the ground or something so it looks more interesting.

WaffleLord47

Ratings
I added cobwebs under the fence, added a bit more shape to his feet, and then added a small ground that he is standing on.
1567005151585.png

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Hey WaffleLord47
I'm sad to say we will be rejecting this map.
I appreciate the effort gone into making this map.

The concept is definitely interesting, and not entirely sure what it is, but its definitely original.
I also feel like the build could be a bit better and tidier, Its a bit unattractive as its almost like a 2d pixel art but with a few extra layers as well as there is also some floating jumps that also make the build more unattractive, and there are some weird parts we're not sure what they are (like the cobweb fence jumps for instance)
The parkour is pretty decent actually although there is some repetitiveness, Overall I like the parkour portion of the map!

Thank you for submitting this map and we hope to see more from you in the future!

Have a nice day! :)
Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.