Not open for further replies.

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
I am going to be rating this map a -1 for the following reasons. This parkour is generally unappealing, very basic and un original, and might be too short and easy for any difficulty. I can see effort was put into this, but it doesn’t make much sense. I hope you continue to make more maps and improve your creativity and skills
-LeiSkule

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Rainbow_Llamaaa,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected. The theme is unclear, which makes it hard for us to determine whether it is original or unoriginal. The build is quite plain; in the future, I recommend using different types of blocks and adding more details. The parkour is very repetitive; in the future, try using different types of jumps. You can look at accepted maps for examples of these. The parkour is also confusing, as there were certain parts where I didn't know where to go. I would recommend adding signs throughout your parkour so players know where to go. Also, I couldn't find an end to your parkour anywhere; in the future, please include wool with a pressure plate (light green wool in this case). The map was too easy, even for an easy map.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.