Rejected Black Hole | Easy (Re-submission)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
  • _Bunstop_
  • Black Hole
  • upload_2018-6-15_16-35-43.png
    upload_2018-6-15_16-36-34.png
    upload_2018-6-15_16-37-2.png
  • Easy
  • Back of /plot v _Bunstop_ 2 (I kept the original parkour just in case I needed it)
  • 24 jumps (1 checkpoint)

Attachments

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
how tf is this a black hole?!?!?
[DOUBLEPOST=1529096313,1529095616][/DOUBLEPOST]+1 btw

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi there,
First of all, I like the theme of this parkour, as I cannot recall seeing a map with the same/similar theme. Moreover, I can definitely see you have included a variety of jumps, all of which look very fun to do. However, the map does look a bit basic, but I suppose I could say that for the majority of easy maps submitted. Nevertheless, this is a pretty good map. +1

Good luck,
Allie

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
Jello!
Anyway this map's parkour is made nicely compared to the old one you made so [insert compliments here] +1

~Jesus

MVP+
_3G_
_3G_
MVP+
Ratings
96 11
I love the idea and the execution is very good. I love the idea of having the accretion disks as the parkour platforms. The variety of blocks is great and there are a multitude of differing jumps to be made. Great idea!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi _Bunstop_,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
I've not a lot of thing to say, the theme is still interesting, and the build is a bit better than your first version of the map. But it still a bit messy (avoid putting "random" floating block around), the black sphere is also pretty plain. The parkour is not really good to be honest, even if the parkour is a bit varied, it's a bit confusing at the start, a bit repetitive at the end, and there is an exploit here : https://prntscr.com/k53tru
However like said before, the theme is interesting, and the parkour is a bit varied.

Please also, avoid (I didn't say do not) resubmitting a map when we don't ask to resubmit, it's not too much annoying when it's an easy, but it is when it's an insane.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.