Not open for further replies.

Cogsworth

Cogsworth
Cogsworth
Ratings
Username: TenkaiSean

Map Name: Blockilicious

/plot visit TenkaiSean 1 (AKA 72;76)

Difficulty: Either Hard or Expert, I'm leaning to the side on expert since their are a lot of jumps, especially with 3 one ups and 4 block jumps.

Jumps: 246

Parkourmana.png

Parkourmana1.png

Parkourmana2.png

Parkourmana3.png

Parkourmana4.png

Note: I've been reading Dacon's Map Submission Forum. It says the Parkour must have a theme ideally not be random. My parkour is about every block in 1.8.9, I guess that is my theme. I didn't want to make the map look to bland, so I added a creeper in the process of exploding in the background as effect.

P.S. There is a map called Random, that also features random blocks. So, Hopefully this map is ok.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello TenkaiSean,

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't very original, as there are a lot of minecraft mob themed maps already, please read over the document in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build is good, it is well built, and I can see you've put a lot of effort into it.
The parkour has a good variety of blocks considering you used almost all available blocks, however the style of the jumps is quite repetitive, I would suggest experimenting with different blocks and items when building jumps, to make the map more enjoyable to complete.
Almost all the parkour is floating, please try and avoid having the jumps floating around the build, as it makes the map look quite messy.
The length is far too long for an expert, please read over the guidelines in this thread https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ to make sure the number of jumps fits with the difficulty.
The difficulty suits a medium/hard map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.