Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
While all opinions are welcome here, please try to be nice to each other and show respect. There is no need to be so disrespectful.
fix ur fucking server lag. mainly skyblock. how many times do u guys need to be notified, its like u dont even fuckin care about the server.
Try showing your concern with more care rather than anger - although I understand the frustration.

What server lag, I don't get any server lag. Maybe it's just your connection. Fix your grammar. Do you care about that?
If you disagree with the thread, state why in a nice way. There is no need to point out his grammar in this thread. A situation in which you should would be staff applications or if you were unable to read it due to typos. However, you should ask nicely instead of "Fix your grammar".

Yeah it's not my connection you fucking virgin, ask anyone on skyblock. I'll also type just like you, just so you don't get butt hurt sweety.
Again, there is no need to disrespect anyone. Just simply say "It's not my connection if it's the entire server that sees it". Bring the hostility down a bit please. <3 I suggest making threads regarding concerns for the server when you are not feeling overly frustrated by them. This will help you get your point across without negativity being attached to it.

Last edited:

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
While all opinions are welcome here, please try to be nice to each other and show respect. There is no need to be so disrespectful.

Try showing your concern with more care rather than anger - although I understand the frustration.

If you disagree with the thread, state why in a nice way. There is no need to point out his grammar in this thread. A situation in which you should would be staff applications or if you were unable to read it due to typos. However, you should ask nicely instead of "Fix your grammar".

Again, there is no need to disrespect anyone. Just simply say "It's not my connection if it's the entire server that sees it". Bring the hostility down a bit please. <3 I suggest making threads regarding concerns for the server when you are not feeling overly frustrated by them. This will help you get your point across without negativity being attached to it.
Yeah, sorry about that.

Ratings
2 3
It's your connection, dipshit. Fix your shit wifi or whatever the fuck you're connecting to.
Does this little bitch have his big boy pants on today? [Edited by Purpz] , get on skyblock right now and everyone will tell you it's the server.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Also @Purple4me can you lock this thread plese?​
i asked her in game she was probably busy and she didnt respond so idk but i do agree

Edit: there is another post like this is general and skyblock.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
He's right tho. Sky block lags like no tomorrow for everyone.
it doesn't lag for me. Its just the PC he / she has because it has bad fps and a bad processor with a bad graphics card

femboys

Dedicated Member
ELITE
femboys
femboys
ELITE
Ratings
222 11
it doesn't lag for me. Its just the PC he / she has because it has bad fps and a bad processor with a bad graphics card
You are never on? Yesterday it crashed twice within a span of 10 minutes. It's not his computer, it's the server. You shouldn't say it doesn't lag because you haven't seen the lag that we go through. Sure for a couple of hours after a reboot it's fine, small lag spikes, but it gets worse as the day goes on.

http://prntscr.com/k869ei You'd have no idea.

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
what if i have an alt? thats on?
You are never on? Yesterday it crashed twice within a span of 10 minutes. It's not his computer, it's the server. You shouldn't say it doesn't lag because you haven't seen the lag that we go through. Sure for a couple of hours after a reboot it's fine, small lag spikes, but it gets worse as the day goes on.

http://prntscr.com/k869ei You'd have no idea.