Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
(Oh my gosh, I love it.)
I'm giving this a +1. The theme is original, the build is well done, and the parkour seems like it fits the difficulty. The jumps are also varied, which is always a plus.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Not much to say about this one.
+1
Some of the jumps are a bit too hard for a hard map though so maybe do a bit of nerfing
or don't because there are harder hard maps accepted
idrc the map is really good
ok good luck

Danyuul

ELITE
Danyuul
Danyuul
ELITE
Ratings
+1 This build is so cool! The jumps are varied well, its original, and sUpEr cUtE! It definitely seems good for a hard map. Hope it gets accepted. <3

Ratings
I like the idea of this map, it seems really nice, but...
There are a lot of very unclear jumps, i mean i don't know where to go,
one jump is really hard to do,
some are annoying.
the second half of this map's jumps should be a little bit less annoying.
Except that, i think it's ok.
Good luck!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi MCBYT,
I'm gonna put your map in reviewing for the following reasons :
-The map is way too hard for a hard, an probably even for an expert in my opinion (A cross neup in a hard, seriously ?), please try nerfing your map like a lot.
-Like said above by Bertono, your map is a bit confusing, please indicate the path a bit more !
-Not the biggest issue, but there is floating blocks (the ice part for example) in your map, if you can remove them, it would be better and less messy.
-I think something is missing here : http://prntscr.com/nmbjuu, and we can skip a part here : http://prntscr.com/nmbjno

For the rest, the theme is good, the build is good but a bit messy like said before, and the parkour is varied, but way too hard and a bit confusing.

I will judge your map again at the end of the month, please make sure everything is patched before I check your map again, if nothing as been changed, I will reject your map by default.
Post automatically merged:

Hoi again,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
You've patched most negative points I said before, I've still changed some little thing so it fit more the hard difficulty.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.