Boss battles

Ratings
4 1
Nothing would be better then a boss you would have to kill that has over 2000 hp. You guys should add in a boss for other players to fight and get awards that can only be won by boss battle if you get the highest health taken away from the boss :)

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Honestly, boss fights would be awesome to try, like how Survival has the bosses. Skyblock becomes boring after a while when you've made your farm, built yourself up to rank 10, etc. It didn't take as long as I thought, so now the most interesting thing I have to do until Ancient Trials is released is to build my cactus farms and work for maybe making an iron golem farm. It's really boring otherwise, though.

Illicit

ELITE
Dextroamphetamin
Dextroamphetamin
ELITE
Yeah boss fights would be fun. The only thing I hope that they would do if they decided to add them would be to add a /warp boss. Warp boss should be an area like warzone has, but pvp is disabled. I've played long term on a couple of servers, one had bosses spawn in warzone and another had them in a warp boss, in warzone bosses the players with the best gear are the ones that got to reap the rewards from the boss because they would kill the lower geared players. While playing in warp boss, everyone had a chance to get rewards and fight the boss, without being mercilessly slayed by powerful players. Just an idea <3