Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
add more jumps and could def be an insane so you can have a better chance...

Last edited:

Lazarus

VIP+
Rubempre
Rubempre
VIP+
Ratings
43 2
add more jumps and could def be an insane...
Number of jumps =/= absolute determinant of a map's difficulty. It can help situate the player in terms of difficulty but just because the map has under 100 doesn't mean it's not insane; the jumps will be the ones to tell you this.

quinn

VIP+
mcrcury
mcrcury
VIP+
Ratings
add more jumps and could def be an insane...
It doesn’t really matter about how MANY jumps there are, it matters about the difficulty about the jumps. Like for example, Blue vs Orange has 100jumps, but is in Hard because it’s not that hard.

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
Hey _Kxll ! I am going to rate this map with a 0. The build is as interesting as the theme. About the parkour, I liked the variety of hard jumps that was put into this map. However, there is some floating jumps in your map that I wish were removed. Finally, I think you could've added more jumps to the map to increase the difficulty. (Maybe add jumps inside the bowser?) Anyways, good luck !

Kxll

ELITE
Sxschaa
Sxschaa
ELITE
Ratings
Edit

I did add 22 New Jumps and did remove the annoying air panes(pains) it would be nice if you people could maybe look at it again and give feedback since i really would like my map to be accepted, thank you! @MoneyMiser @KingNoahPlayzMC

Lazarus

VIP+
Rubempre
Rubempre
VIP+
Ratings
43 2
The Bowser itself looks like one you’d find on a knockoff of the Mario franchise, maybe you could have built his face with a different approach. Whilst the arms are well built the body seems concerning in regards to its anatomy. I also don’t think we need another Mario map, especially one on Bowser. It’s an unoriginal theme.

The parkour is actually quite decent when it needs to be so I wouldn’t discredit you on that front.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi _Kxll,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original, because there is already a ton of Mario maps, but the way you built it is interesting. The build is decent, I pretty like the Bowser itself, my only negative points in my opinion is, and I already asked you to do it, is your build is not totally done, would be good if you finish the back of the Bowser atleast. The parkour is interesting, it's varied, but WAY too hard for an insane (I gave up on the second arm, the checkpoints placement didn't really helped too), and was pretty confusing sometimes too, try to nerf and make your map more clear, and it would be better.

You can resubmit your map if you want, if you patch most negative points, I will be happy to accept it.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

im subscribed to you on youtube i don't have to give a reason xx
I supposed you didn't understood why you got warned ? You should follow what Noah said, or just don't reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.