Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Breeding in Survival

Hiya all,

As we all know!

Breeding is almost* completely broken in survival but we continue to receive quests which contain a breeding element!. To this end could we not petition to end it. It means the total amount of quests we can complete is sporadically changed and is exceedingly frustrating when 2 or more quests are breeding. I know there is a long list on things being worked on! but surely a shortcut for the timbering is to remove the breeding quests from the random generator of quests we have on survival it would result in a small but vastly improved playing experience that would please most on the server!

Lets bring this to the server staff/administration attention so a small quality of life issue can be fixed!

-Raptor

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi Sonic,
Thank you for expressing your concerns.
However, unfortunately I think the quests can only be changed/set differently by Dacon/Devs. As the breeding quests are quite a majority of the quests available, I will try my best to bring this up with the appropriate staff - I'm not sure if anything will be able to be changed though.
-Anxi

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Thanks Anxii_,
I guess this post is a way to communicate with the @Dacon and @Boomclaw and other such devs by showing that survival players would like a change. I know its unlikely that it will enact any change but its nice to try anyways!

-Raptor