Warp: /plot h noctqrns 11
Jumps: 33
Checkpoints: 4
Difficulty: Easy

rmc22

rmc22
rmc22
Ratings
Minecraft related -1 so much minecraft type maps its horrible but theme is good so i will give you that and parkour felt repetitive
Typical Noah, giving a -1 to everything I do. Anyway yeah the theme isn't the best I know, wasn't my idea, I just made the parkour, which isn't repetitive btw idk wtf you're on about, seems to me like the only reason you're here is to give negative reviews on anything I do, since that's all I see you doing on the forums. Edit: And how the hell are you even able to make this review? your account was last online 14 hours ago, this map was posted less than 5 hours ago and your review was 50 minutes ago. Actually test the map instead of making a bs review.

Last edited:

Fei1i

MVP
VIP+
VIP
Feilip
Feilip
MVP
Ratings
18 1
Ryan, it's minecraft related for real, since most of your rejected are minecraft themed, u know this means that minecraft blocks, mobs and stuffs are not a good theme.

rmc22

rmc22
rmc22
Ratings
Ryan, it's minecraft related for real, since most of your rejected are minecraft themed, u know this means that minecraft blocks, mobs and stuffs are not a good theme.
I stated before this wasn't my idea, I just made the parkour

rmc22

rmc22
rmc22
Ratings
You should know this is not a good idea and not submitting it or making the pakour
Obviously, its worth a shot rather than just completely throwing away the build. there is always the slight chance itll be accepted, I don't see why you're making such a big deal out of it