Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Minecraft related -1 so much minecraft type maps its horrible but theme is good so i will give you that and parkour felt repetitive

rmc22

MVP+
rmc22
rmc22
MVP+
Ratings
19 1
Minecraft related -1 so much minecraft type maps its horrible but theme is good so i will give you that and parkour felt repetitive
Typical Noah, giving a -1 to everything I do. Anyway yeah the theme isn't the best I know, wasn't my idea, I just made the parkour, which isn't repetitive btw idk wtf you're on about, seems to me like the only reason you're here is to give negative reviews on anything I do, since that's all I see you doing on the forums. Edit: And how the hell are you even able to make this review? your account was last online 14 hours ago, this map was posted less than 5 hours ago and your review was 50 minutes ago. Actually test the map instead of making a bs review.

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
its called at a friends house who has mc on there pc...

feinn

MVP+
acica
acica
MVP+
Ratings
23 1
Ryan, it's minecraft related for real, since most of your rejected are minecraft themed, u know this means that minecraft blocks, mobs and stuffs are not a good theme.

rmc22

MVP+
rmc22
rmc22
MVP+
Ratings
19 1
Ryan, it's minecraft related for real, since most of your rejected are minecraft themed, u know this means that minecraft blocks, mobs and stuffs are not a good theme.
I stated before this wasn't my idea, I just made the parkour

feinn

MVP+
acica
acica
MVP+
Ratings
23 1
You should know this is not a good idea and not submitting it or making the pakour

rmc22

MVP+
rmc22
rmc22
MVP+
Ratings
19 1
You should know this is not a good idea and not submitting it or making the pakour
Obviously, its worth a shot rather than just completely throwing away the build. there is always the slight chance itll be accepted, I don't see why you're making such a big deal out of it

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Madi and Ryan,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
You already know, the theme is unoriginal, not gonna say more… The build then is not good, for the same reason as most Minecraft themed maps, the build looks copied from the real Minecraft blocks, like a pixel art... The parkour is decent, but maybe a bit hard and repetitive (a lot of brewing stand jumps).

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.