Bring /pay Back

Bring /pay Back?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey Everyone,

I need someone to explain to me why they have removed the /pay command from olympus.
I dont find it very threatening or harmful in anyway.

logan

MVP+
lingeries
lingeries
MVP+
Ratings
They removed it because people could easily just sell all of their pork and funnel it into to other people. Not to mention the boosting of players, which would make the entire game mode no fun for anyone.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
I personally believe it makes it much more fair for everyone. It's the first server I've ever been on in which /pay is disabled, and it makes it more rewarding when you earn the money and rank up by yourself, rather than having someone just give you the money- otherwise, what's the point of playing?

And in terms of trading with other players, using mana to buy things is a great idea, and from my experiences, makes ManaCube very original.

EUCombo

ELITE
EUCombo
EUCombo
ELITE
Ratings
I think that leaving /pay out of the server is a great idea, as it stops higher players from just easily boosting members to max ranks. Helping out starting out players by giving them a strategy is perfectly fine but I think that the mana currency system in place is definitely a better way to go instead of /pay

iAlec

ELITE
iAlec
iAlec
ELITE
Ratings
I agree with almost everyone. Just think, a new player joins and is helped by a well-established player and flies through the ranks. That new player now has no idea what it was like to actually / fairly move through the ranks by themselves nor do they have a chance to experience the grind that comes with this type of game mode. Also, with the implementation of Mana; that new player would have no reason to build up mana because they just skipped the actual mining part. Disabling the /pay command was the right choice in my opinion.

Ratings
Disable pay allow Mana to be main currency and which mean you work for things (mostly other than kingdom and AFK make so much money sell for spawner for mana). It make me want to go mine more when I need Mana to buy something in ah instead of afk on my plot

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Boosting makes the game boring. Gn streaks

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Yah i really wish there a way to keep like thing that say pay is disable or someting to new player its like every 5 min that we have to tell them lol
I believe there should be a tag at spawn for new players who join in, with some of the basic information, for example possibly:

"Pay is disabled"
" To get a pickaxe, do /kit pickaxe"
"To get to the mines, do /Mine"

Ratings
yah also for right click the pickaxe and maybe we can add in command like /repair (i know mvp+ get repair but just make it $0 for them it would be more convenient and easier to tell people)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
yah also for right click the pickaxe and maybe we can add in command like /repair (i know mvp+ get repair but just make it $0 for them it would be more convenient and easier to tell people)
All players are able to repair their pickaxes. For MVP and MVP+ it's free, and for everyone else it's $100,000.

Ratings
ik but i was saying that it should just be /repair and ask for confirmation on non mvp it would say 100000