Broken Stuff : Bosses

ExUprising

MVP+
IntriguingUser
IntriguingUser
MVP+
Ratings
Hey there, I'm gonna start posting broken stuff to the forums. Not like there's any other posts here so don't mind me!

Alright to start off the boss says it drops 64 emerald blocks but only drops 48.
2019-01-30_21.59.57.png

Also, the 25k exp bottles from the boss are broken and give nothing if thrown. I've got like 5 now and it's pretty annoying.
2019-01-31_16.05.29.png

Earlier today the boss glitched out and completely disappeared. (I think it started chasing someone who ported out and that caused it), it was glitching around teleporting for awhile. Thought I was at a loss, tried /helpop for help but got no response. I checked the chest and it let me claim the reward, so I assume it suffocated itself or glitched itself to death.
2019-01-31_15.29.44.png

I think it's fine to post here cause it's all public knowledge, and not abusable in any way. Pls fix, Dacon :)
That's all for now folks, take it easy.

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Make a supper ticket if you want more response from the higher staff members :)

ExUprising

MVP+
IntriguingUser
IntriguingUser
MVP+
Ratings
Make a supper ticket if you want more response from the higher staff members :)
Tickets take long enough as it is! I'm pretty sure staff knows about most things in this post, and I want to make people aware as it can effect them too.

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Tickets take long enough as it is! I'm pretty sure staff knows about most things in this post, and I want to make people aware as it can effect them too.
Okay, but you haven’t got responded yet

Ratings
19 6
Hey there, I'm gonna start posting broken stuff to the forums. Not like there's any other posts here so don't mind me!

Alright to start off the boss says it drops 64 emerald blocks but only drops 48.
View attachment 11539

Also, the 25k exp bottles from the boss are broken and give nothing if thrown. I've got like 5 now and it's pretty annoying.
View attachment 11540
Earlier today the boss glitched out and completely disappeared. (I think it started chasing someone who ported out and that caused it), it was glitching around teleporting for awhile. Thought I was at a loss, tried /helpop for help but got no response. I checked the chest and it let me claim the reward, so I assume it suffocated itself or glitched itself to death.
View attachment 11541
I think it's fine to post here cause it's all public knowledge, and not abusable in any way. Pls fix, Dacon :)
I think that's a little problem 48 emerald blocks is actually nothing because u have 406 hours and 2.66m so it is just a little problem!

ExUprising

MVP+
IntriguingUser
IntriguingUser
MVP+
Ratings
I think that's a little problem 48 emerald blocks is actually nothing because u have 406 hours and 2.66m so it is just a little problem!
Emerald blocks are very valuable and give great island level. Just because I already have a successful island doesn't mean I want to lose out on my boss rewards. And this isn't just me, others get the 48 emeralds instead of 64 too. 2.66 million isn't even an iron golem spawner for me. Either way what I have is irrelevant to the problem at hand.

Danger_Actual

MVP
Danger_Actual
Danger_Actual
MVP
Ratings

View attachment 11539

View attachment 11540
View attachment 11541
Can I get an update on these glitches? Have any of them been fixed? Haven't been on islands in a few days

FadingGeneral

MVP+
FadingGeneral
FadingGeneral
MVP+
Ratings
Can I get an update on these glitches? Have any of them been fixed? Haven't been on islands in a few days
The 25k XP bottles now give 25k XP like they are supposed to if you get them from the Elder Destroyer nowadays. As for the the boss glitching out, I'm not sure about that.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Just for future reference, if ever you come across a bug and there are no members of staff online to report it to, you can report it here; https://forums.manacube.com/forums/bug-reports/ or creating a support ticket here; https://forums.manacube.com/support/.

You never know! It never hurts to report something, even if it already has been. If it’s been reported and is known, you’ll get a response saying that it has been reported, if not then it will get passed on to higher staff from one of the other members of staff on the forums.

We love hearing your guys’ feedback, and the sooner an issue gets reported to us, the quicker it’s likely to be worked on/fixed. I know there are a lot of issues with things taking a while to be fixed, but we require and appreciate your patience greatly. Ultimately, your satisfaction and enjoyment is our number one priority, and we understand when things go wrong it affects both of those things. We’re doing our best to report any issues, bugs, glitches, etc. as soon as possible in hopes for quicker fixes, and preventing things happening in the future. Never stop reporting issues to us, even if you think it’ll “take too long” or will “take up time” our purpose is to help you all out, and that’s what we strive for - player satisfaction.