Broken.

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
I feel that it'd be better if kitpvp had a reset as a whole. Then we can have a kit system in which there are anywhere from 30-50 kits. Every 10 levels. You are randomly given a free kit. So you can't buy kits. Also, buying gear is pretty annoying because everyone just has full diamond with prot 3 and sharp three swords. And as for the anti cheat system. I feel that that's pretty unnecesary, as if you ever see a hacker. You can use /helpop or /report. There are little to no times when there is no staff at all.

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
I personally believe the "upgrading" aspect of KitPvP is what people like. The OP people are the ones who are active, not the newbies who play for half an hour.

Barebones has been tried before, with fair kits and no upgrades except for cosmetics.
We know how that turned out.

The AntiCheat system is awful, and so it the KitPvP map; however, I think the kits they have in place currently are fine. Default kits may want a slight upgrade, but nothing huge.

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
I'm going to comment on a few things here. :)
- We used to have a regen system where after you leveled up you got full health which was nice but really OP. Especially for diamond armoured people. It was nearly impossible to kill them with a bunch of default kit players.

- The map is a little large, but I love it. I would rather pvp on a map that looks nice than just a flat field of nothing. Some people might agree with me, some might not.

- Removing P3 would not be the best idea, we would lose a lot of people that only pvp in P3. It might be nice to nerf it or make it harder to get in the next update. But for now we have to deal with it. The new players don't play as often because diamond people are always out killing them.

- We do have an anti-cheat system. It helps a lot more than you think. Staff are on as much as they can be, but we have other things to do sometimes. If you see a hacker, you are more than welcome to record and post in the player reports section of the forums. /report and /helpop are great ways to politely tell other, nonKitpvp, staff that hackers are on. They will report to kit staff.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
P3 is what makes kitpvp fun so I’m going to have to disagree with that. As well as the map, the player base is very picky and it’d be best to leave the current map alone. Personally if you want to get into kitpvp the best thing would be a reset, a fresh start for everyone to be on the same pace.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
your grammar makes me want to die; i can't really tell whether or not you're joking throughout this post.

anyway, kitpvp isn't unbalanced. i'd say that all the kits are pretty balanced, it's not impossible to kill someone who's using a server-made kit.

You have 0 chance to kill someone with that type of armor with a sharpness 1 stone sword.
don't fight those players then

Full diamond + sharp 3 shouldn't be a kit
you don't get full diamond from kits, you silly goose.

-AntiCheat system: Mana has no anticheat
there is an anticheat, it's just not very good.

there’s hacker in a daily basis and the staff is not on that often.
for the hackers, just get used to it. there's going to be hackers on every single server you connect to, no matter how good the anticheat. staff can't be online 24/7 and there's not too many active kit staff, so just report hackers. also, i don't play often anymore but the times that i am online, i see you complain about hackers. instead of complaining, like i said before, just file a report against them.

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Do you have any working braincells? Have you ever played other kit pvp servers? The anti cheat is shit just kicks the player and that's all , and I barely complain about hackers, I barely even talk in chat. Sorry for my grammar im not trying to apply for staff on this lost server lol
Someone is cranky there points were disproven. Calm down, in life, you'll find people who don't share the same ideas as you. Look at; religion, politics, gender, race, power, etc. That's to name a few. It's how you address the difference in views that build to your mental and emotional being. If you respond like a child. A small part of your mental and emotional being. Is now turned to act like a child. In order to provide a thoughtful as well as the meaningful idea that can contribute to the server. Make sure you have your introductory paragraph. A strong thesis can go a long way. Next up, is your main body paragraphs. A body paragraph should provide detail to your thesis statement. As well as provide textual evidence. Finally, the conclusion should be able to restate the thesis not directly. As well as, be able to take the thesis and explain how it affects you as a person, your society, and your wellbeing. Finally, make sure you have a separate bibliography to be able to cite your sources. Since plagiarism is illegal and can provide many risks to your learning environment. This is all for "Logic" with _GoldenAiming. Have a nice day :3

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Mana has no anticheat
The anti cheat is shit
i'm confused, is there an anticheat or not? make up your mind pls <3

Sorry for my grammar im not trying to apply for staff on this lost server lol
one, grammar has nothing to do with applying for staff; two, if this server is "lost" then why are you making such a big deal about your useless suggestions?

everyone who has replied to your thread has been nice to you and you're being an ass in return. we've done nothing more than explain things to you and give you suggestions and you're getting offended.

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
i'm confused, is there an anticheat or not? make up your mind pls <3

one, grammar has nothing to do with applying for staff; two, if this server is "lost" then why are you making such a big deal about your useless suggestions?

everyone who has replied to your thread has been nice to you and you're being an ass in return. we've done nothing more than explain things to you and give you suggestions and you're getting offended.
Tywone's 200th post. Just Tywone bein savage xD

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Do you have any working braincells? Have you ever played other kit pvp servers? The anti cheat is shit just kicks the player and that's all , and I barely complain about hackers, I barely even talk in chat. Sorry for my grammar im not trying to apply for staff on this lost server lol
Lmao Tywone knows what he’s talking about bud. He was staff on here for over 1 year and has staffed many other kitpvp servers.