Build competition every Friday and Saturday!

skrts

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
From now on I'll be hosting a build competition on Creative and there will be a 3 million dollars cash prize for the winner on Survival every Friday and Saturday (this is a survival event, I'm hosting on creative because it's easier to setup and it's more fair to the people on survival without access to items)

4 (I choose the people)

I'll decide :))))

8 pm EST every Friday and Saturday

me and sometimes some special judges I invite

10 - 30 minutes

There will also be a 500k guaranteed prize for all participants except the winner.

P.S. no voxel or world edit allowed ;)

Last edited:

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
I'll be hosting a build competition on Creative and there will be a 3 million dollars cash prize for the winner on Survival
Wait what, I'm not understanding what you're saying. Why even are you giving them money on survival if they win the build contest in creative. I don't see the point of this, why not just give them gems. And isn't this supposed to be in the creative section?

skrts

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
Wait what, I'm not understanding what you're saying. Why even are you giving them money on survival if they win the build contest in creative. I don't see the point of this, why not just give them gems. And isn't this supposed to be in the creative section?
I'm hosting this in creative because it's more fair cause survival people don't have equal materials the reward will only be for people on survival who do this build comp