Upcoming Build for MineVast!

Dynsalir

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
Ratings
509 22

Hey Guys!

We're currently looking for a group of talented builders to help on a medium scale project that requires a new build. This is your chance to get your building skills recognised by the server and community (your heads will be placed somewhere in the build).

More details will be released to applicants that have been successful. If you would like to apply we're looking for the following:
- Must be B or above in rank on creative (unless you can prove your skill level)
- Must be able to work to a tight deadline and take creative initiative
- Applicants would benefit from being able to use VoxelSniper for terraforming.

This project will include quite a bit of terraforming and you will be sticking to a strict design theme with a preset colour/block palette.

If you're interested in applying please use the google form linked below. Please be honest in your application and provide evidence of your work (screenshots or creative server plot warp) in the relevant section.

Click here to apply

Best of luck to everyone who applies!

Nate4creeper

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Nate4creeper
Nate4creeper
MVP+
Ratings
40 12
Sounds cool ima apply

jemmey

MVP
jemmey
jemmey
MVP
Ratings
194 1
I'd love to apply, but I'm just a bit curious as to the reason our names are needed? And if they will be kept confidential?

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
They most likely will, they're just there most likely so they can address you when they accept you or reject you.

Dynsalir

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
Ratings
509 22
I'd love to apply, but I'm just a bit curious as to the reason our names are needed? And if they will be kept confidential?
Hey Vanillish,

Names are required, just like in our staff application form, so that I'm able to address you by name. We're simply asking for you name, it isnt a huge invasion of your privacy, considering this is an age were we order strangers online to pick us up in their cars... haha.

I'd also like to note that you've previously donated to MineVast - this means that I already have all your details on file. I can also view all your conversation logs within the server if I so wished, however I have no need for that.

If you stop yourself from applying because you think keeping your name confidential is such a huge importance then you're doing yourself a disservice.

Best regards,

Dylan

fluffy1209

Ratings
Im not a B on creative but I can try to prove myself!
(probs gonna fail but better to try and see!)

I better start building :D

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
I´d apply, but I am not B on creative, luck everyone!