Build Team?

Ratings
Hello! Before I say anything, I just want to clarify that I do not plan to apply for the build team at this time. I know that I am not skilled enough, and I only know the basics of world edit so I know I won't be a good fit until I improve my building speed and skill. But I am curious. How would one apply for the build team? I haven't looked around much so forgive me if it is super obvious and I just missed it. I looked at the staff application form and it looks to just be for regular staff. (Would build team count as staff?) Anyways, to summarize I am completely clueless and would like some help figuring this out. Thank you for reading, and I hope you all have a pleasant day!

UPDATE: I have just found where the applications are but I can't figure out how to delete the thread.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Go to the Build Team Application section and, at the top, click "Apply Now".

What you do for both staff and build team is that you click forums on the top left then you scroll down to applications but if you want to get accepted then you should read the rules with is the very first message when you do that you go and click on application requirements for staff for build team you do the same thing.