3 2
Made by lolipo132 and with help from foreverteletubby
Tested by ForeverTeletubby and fishy1980
Difficulty: Insane
Plot: Map maker world, /plot visit lolipo132
130 jumps
8 Checkpoints
Very difficult.

Couldnt place floating water blocks, i placed sea lanterns instead but please switch those to floating water blocks if it gets accepted!

EDIT: renamed to ghost town

Last edited:

ForeverTeletubby

MVP
ForeverTeletubby
ForeverTeletubby
MVP
Ratings
13 1
Add it please!

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Hey!

Sorry to say but I would deny this map. It's a good looking map, but it's just really confusing. When I tested it I had no clue where to go.. And it reminds me of the story typed maps we have.

But I must say.. it is very difficult xD

Well anyways,
Good luck!

Ratings
3 2
Hey!

Sorry to say but I would deny this map. It's a good looking map, but it's just really confusing. When I tested it I had no clue where to go.. And it reminds me of the story typed maps we have.

But I must say.. it is very difficult xD

Well anyways,
Good luck!
Noted! I will do my best and add more directions in confusing areas!

Wizolo

MVP+
wizolo
wizolo
MVP+
Ratings
Hello, I tested your card, to be honest I would deny this card too. Because: 1) I found a lot of shortcuts. 2) there are jumps impossible without speed.
Good bye and good luck !!

Ratings
3 2
Hello, I tested your card, to be honest I would deny this card too. Because: 1) I found a lot of shortcuts. 2) there are jumps impossible without speed.
Good bye and good luck !!
All jumps are possible and have been tested without speed. Also, there are no shortcuts at all. If youre talking about the sea lanterns, they will be replaced with floating water and so you cannot jump from very high and land on it, forcing you to follow the path. If you found any other short cut, which would surprise me, let me know.

Last edited:

ForeverTeletubby

MVP
ForeverTeletubby
ForeverTeletubby
MVP
Ratings
13 1
lolipo132, I think he is talking about the part where you don't jump from the 1st island to the 2nd, but you can just jump down and skip it...

lolipo132, make a fail box with sponge so they can't go to the part under the castle one... tell them to replace the sponge to barriers when pasting it...

Ratings
3 2
lolipo132, I think he is talking about the part where you don't jump from the 1st island to the 2nd, but you can just jump down and skip it...

lolipo132, make a fail box with sponge so they can't go to the part under the castle one... tell them to replace the sponge to barriers when pasting it...
yeah you can jump on that island but then what? you cant go anywhere from there because i purposely made it so that the parkour is UNDER the island. Unless if you found a way to make it to a jump located under the island, there are no glitches

ForeverTeletubby

MVP
ForeverTeletubby
ForeverTeletubby
MVP
Ratings
13 1
Wizolo told me there was a way and I fixed it.

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey lolipo132,
I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this course.
When I tested the course, I was way too confuse, with where to go. Other people who tested it, too. Also your course is really easily abusable for hackers, which is not good. Also I do not see the theme you used in your build. It looks similar to houses on islands, which already exists a few times. Also you used barely any cp's which makes it really really difficult, maybe a bit too much.
Thanks for submitting this course and I hope to see more in the future!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.