xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
Well i think ik whaT is it aBout. When u do something wrong on faCs, liks Insiding, ur fac get a point and u get baned from the server, and from factions. Cause after the unban they still cant trust u on factions
So an unban will unban u from server and from factions. And about the donation.
I think its just to donate the server
. It wont get u unbanned. I think.

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
Hello i am just wondering how much for the custom donation for a unban will get me unbanned? thanks.
an unban will cost you i believe $24 usd but can only be purchased once a month dont take my word on it if you are unsure go to the shop and itll tell you about it. Custom donations are money that is greatly appreciated being invested into in game modifications, payouts etc any amount is fine its like donating money to charity

Well i think ik whaT is it aBout. When u do something wrong on faCs, liks Insiding, ur fac get a point and u get baned from the server, and from factions. Cause after the unban they still cant trust u on factions
So an unban will unban u from server and from factions. And about the donation.
I think its just to donate the server
. It wont get u unbanned. I think.
wait so if i get unbanned i wont get unbanned for fac?????

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
an unban will cost you i believe $24 usd but can only be purchased once a month dont take my word on it if you are unsure go to the shop and itll tell you about it. Custom donations are money that is greatly appreciated being invested into in game modifications, payouts etc any amount is fine its like donating money to charity
Its once a year