AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10

Firstly the theme of the map is unoriginal as there is already a cactus themed map called CactusPK (Easy). Secondly the build was quite boring. It's just jumping around the same objects for the whole map. It could be really improved by making the cacti look different and cool. Thirdly there's a large skip at the end. Instead of doing long parkour going along and then back along cacti, you can get to a lower cactus and jump the final one, and parkour up. Finally, just a suggestion, I think that the map should've been medium, not hard. Other then that, the design cacti looked nice and the parkour was kind of varied

Just to clarify, this is NOT a final response but just my opinion ;D

rmc22

MVP+
rmc22
rmc22
MVP+
Ratings
19 1
-1 Theme isn't the best, because obviously there's a CactusPK map already, although that map is based on the minecraft cactus and this to me seems more like real cactus which is different (still not great though)
The jumps aren't very good but kind of okay in a way, being because you use the build a lot, but it gets very repetitive with the same jumps, not enough variety at all, just jumping on the same black blocks with a few ladders. Also at some points In can bew confusing on where to go, so you may want to add some signs for help.
The difficulty is like that of an easy/medium with a few hard jumps thrown in every now and then, which ain't very good.
The build is boring but I do like how you used different sizes and shapes of cactus rather than repeatedly the same, its nice, but still plain.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Demon__1,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original like said by other players above, the build could be better, I think the build is a bit messy and not too much attractive, I suggest you next time to build on/in one and main build, and not a lot of little build like you did. The parkour is not really good too, it's really repetitive and boring. Try to add different type of jumps, like using ice, soul sand, iron bars…

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.