Rejected Cactus Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Cactus is a medium map I built on Map Maker World. I've always liked cacti, and I noticed that there is no Cactus map yet. I had some people check it out, including a mapper. I've gotten very positive reviews about my map, and I hope that it will be the same when my map is judged. ^_^

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
wrong format + there is a cactus map on easy

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
Please use this format!

Username:
Map name:
Photos of your Parkour:
The # of your Plot / or warp name to it:
Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane):
Number of jumps (Optional):

Ratings
okay, well, my username is Bakura1, my map name is Cactus, I contacted helpop and they said pictures were optional, Cactus is my 2nd plot, and the difficulty is medium

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
okay, well, my username is Bakura1, my map name is Cactus, I contacted helpop and they said pictures were optional, Cactus is my 2nd plot, and the difficulty is medium
I see what ur trying to do but try it like he said

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
I looked at your map today and tested the map. I like the build, but I think you could work on the parkour a little bit as most jumps were impossible and cheatable.-1

Ratings
I tested the map several times, there are no impossible jumps, and there is no way to cheat.
[DOUBLEPOST=1532108545,1532108050][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you please define which jumps were "cheatable" and which ones were "impossible"?

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Bakura1,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is average, even if there is already a Cactus map, the theme is still enough original. The build is pretty plain, could be better to be honest. The parkour is average, it's varied, but way too hard for a medium, but too short for a hard. Also this jump is not possible in 1.8 : http://prntscr.com/ki3dw9

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.