Not open for further replies.

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
I'm giving this map a definite -1. The "cake" theme is very common, and in lots of maps, so it's very unoriginal. As for the build of the map, pixel art is not allowed in a map, and that seems to be all your map consists of! Another thing is that your map meets the requirements of a medium, not as a hard (as you put in the sign on your plot). As for the parkour, I thought it was very boring with almost no variety; in short, I didn't like it.

Cheers,
JakeNoot

ciera

MVP+
cierhuh
cierhuh
MVP+
Ratings
25 1
-1 the map is unoriginal and overused and for a hard it was very short, also, the jumps were very repetitive and boring so ya

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Andreww_,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original, because there is already some cake maps, and your map is a Minecraft items. The build is not good too, it's basically a pixel art, but pixel arts are not accepted anymore (Not alone at least). The parkour is not really good too, it's way too short for a medium/hard, but too hard for an easy, I like however the variation of blocks for your parkour.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.