Camerzom9 and Dorbelle the griefers.

Ratings
Today i got griefed. Water placed everywhere, 90% of my doggos died,And 4 cow spawners, 2 pig spawneres, a Iron golem spawner, and all my valuables gone. when i used /inspect, tHey did all of this. I cooped them because i agreed to help them, , then when i logged off, they somehow still managed to do stuff. Never trust him. i lost almost everything if i didnt put private signs on my chest. he took all my em, diamonds, and iron, and my 6 becans. If you are a admin/manager do you think you cn roll back my island 13 hours please? thanks.
Dear Dorbelle and Camerzon9, if your reading this. You both are real douches. I helped you and was kind, and this is how you treat me. I had to scavange what i had left and now im preparing to move to another island. What did i ever do to you for you to do this to me?

Last edited:

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
I’m so sorry this has hapenned to you. I rolled back your island this morning but there may still be items that need returning/fixed. Please contact me on discord Sunset#3438 so we can sort it out from there. If you do not have discord you can reply to me here.

Ratings
Hey Sunset!
Thank you for roll backing my island:). Btw you accidentally made your range of roll back a little small. You missed half of my beacon thingy and my mob farms, not to mention the back half of my enchanting place with all the blocks for IS level.

Ratings
Oh yeah, one time, the server was lagging so hard, that when my friend Fading general Tried to put my Iron golem spawner for me, it Blocked lagged and disappeared. (fading general has perms to put Iron Golem spawners).

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Yeah I know everything wasn't fixed, which is why I asked xD

Do you have discord? Would be easier to contact each other there

Ratings
For some reason, i never got discord
I feel like im making a bunch of mod's lives more difficult when i try to share them screenshots...

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Ok should be completely fixed now, I also took the stolen items from the players so they have no advantage from stealing from you, only a ban :D

Let me know if there is anything else