Can Not Place IG Spawner

I grinded like a mad woman to get the cash to buy 3 IG SPawners. After work I build a spawn area, water drop box type. I place slabs on the ceiling, and when I placed the spawner, poof, it disappeared. I built a cobble piller and placed one on top. Poof, gone. I put it in the middle, side, top, floor, everytime it disappeared. What gives? I even coppied the rooms I seen on other islands and it will not stay placed, it disappears and says I ready my fists. What am I missing?

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I grinded like a mad woman to get the cash to buy 3 IG SPawners. After work I build a spawn area, water drop box type. I place slabs on the ceiling, and when I placed the spawner, poof, it disappeared. I built a cobble piller and placed one on top. Poof, gone. I put it in the middle, side, top, floor, everytime it disappeared. What gives? I even coppied the rooms I seen on other islands and it will not stay placed, it disappears and says I ready my fists. What am I missing?
Are they going into another stack of iron golem spawners within 5 blocks of where you are trying to place the others?

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
Hey @belaleee, have you tried relogging? If you still dont get your spawners back, I recommend you make a support ticket at: https://manacube.com/support/

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Hi @belaleee
What is your ign and preferred gamemode and le coords? I'll check for you(If it's on Islands, Oasis or Aztec). If not then rip :)

Last edited:
Yes, I am on Oasis. The thing that happens is when placing the spawners they disappear, but they go into a chest. I don't lose them completely. They just won't be placed at all.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
As Raptor has mentioned the spawner might have stacked with another nearby or possibly might have fallen into your happens, not sure, guess you'll need to wait for Gapple to check.

I only have 3 spawners. None are placed, so they aren't going into another, they are going back into a chest.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I only have 3 spawners. None are placed, so they aren't going into another, they are going back into a chest.
If they are iron golem spawners then you need to have the iron golem perk to place them I believe.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Figures. And where would that be located? I looked at the first 2 ranks and didn't see it.
Its not a vip perk if you do /quests or /q you can see it in the quest shop. Its a perk to buy/place them on Skyblock. I believe its 15 quest points.