Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83
Update #4: We are now officially removed from the blacklist. You can now connect to MineVast again!

Update #3:
Mojang has removed us from the blacklist. It will take anywhere from a couple hours to 3 days to update. Let's hope a couple hours :)

Update #2:
Despite being 100% EULA compliant for 5-6 days, Mojang decided to add our Parkourse.com domain to the blacklist, instead of removing us. I am still waiting for a response to my email (Should hopefully receive on in the next few hours.) I believe this might just be a communication error between the Brand Enforcement team and the people that are adding servers to the actual blacklist.

Update #1:
Mojang has added our .net domain to the blacklist, even though we are 100% EULA compliant. Will have to wait till tomorrow for a response. In the mean time you can use the IP parkourse.com to connect (Or use a custom client like Forge, Optifine, Liteloader etc.)

This morning Mojang released their server blacklist, currently blocking 31 servers including MineVast. Over the past week and a half we've been working on making MineVast EULA compliant, and finally released these updates on May 5th/6th.

However, some perks such as /ptime, /pweather, /sethome, and /near are not allowed according to a brand enforcer at Mojang, which disallowed us from being remove from the blacklist.

We received an email this morning letting us know which perks are not allowed, and we have made changeds accordingly. Now we will just have to wait for Mojang to remove us from the list, for you to be able to connect.

Additionally, we will also have to make the old ranks obtainable in-game. We will be launching this update within the next few days.

In the meantime, you can use the IP mc.minevast.net until we are removed from the blacklist. See you soon.

- Dacon

Last edited:

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
The Old ranks what does that mean? Sorry It sounds odd but I cant really make sense of it. Edit: Nevermind I figured it out.

SoloAngel

Donator
Ratings
Would that mean that MineVast skywars would go back to the ranking system as it was before, achieved through points gained in-game? Like the ninja, assassin, skyknight, skyking, etc.?

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
wait, so if you bought a rank before the EULA Update for MineVast and you do the other update, do I keep my rank?

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Am I going to lose my perks? Now I am Confused :confused:
[DOUBLEPOST=1462920659][/DOUBLEPOST]
wait, so if you bought a rank before the EULA Update for MineVast and you do the other update, do I keep my rank?
Tell me how can you have your head

------------ here

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Am I going to lose my perks? Now I am Confused :confused:
[DOUBLEPOST=1462920659][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tell me how can you have your head

------------ here

You don't lose your perks from the ranks you bought before EULA rules.

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Thanks, Dacon. Very informative. I entered in the morning and tought it was my problem, thx 4 all.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
No problem
[DOUBLEPOST=1462929049][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mind filling me in? I have no clue what it's about.
So what basically happened was that previously with your ranks you could get special perks such as kits and /fly. The EULA believed that these perks were to op and unfair so they made a rule that all minecraft servers must remove the perks from the ranks. So as of now whenever you buy your ranks you don't get the old perks but get other things. What people are wondering is if they still keep their old perks of they bought their ranks before the change and the answer to that is yes I'm pretty sure you do keep your old perks.

Ratings
No problem
[DOUBLEPOST=1462929049][/DOUBLEPOST]

So what basically happened was that previously with your ranks you could get special perks such as kits and /fly. The EULA believed that these perks were to op and unfair so they made a rule that all minecraft servers must remove the perks from the ranks. So as of now whenever you buy your ranks you don't get the old perks but get other things. What people are wondering is if they still keep their old perks of they bought their ranks before the change and the answer to that is yes I'm pretty sure you do keep your old perks.
Alright, thanks a bunch. That helped me out.

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Today I´m trying to join .net and .com and it doesn´t work!!

Ratings
Looks like Minecraft up and blacklisted the .net ip as well as the .com.

Might wanna get back in communications with Mojang.

Ratings
Update #1: Mojang has added our .net domain to the blacklist, even though we are 100% EULA compliant. Will have to wait till tomorrow for a response. In the mean time you can use the IP parkourse.com to connect (Or use a custom client like Forge, Optifine, Liteloader etc.)
Thanks Bud. Really glad your team is right on top of this. Been enjoying the hell out of your server for a couple weeks now.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83
Update #2: Despite being 100% EULA compliant for 5-6 days, Mojang decided to add our Parkourse.com domain to the blacklist, instead of removing us. I am still waiting for a response to my email (Should hopefully receive on in the next few hours.) I believe this might just be a communication error between the Brand Enforcement team and the people that are adding servers to the actual blacklist.