Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
you can download it for all of them it says you can download it for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It's all for the same thing just click on the version you want to download it for.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
You go to the initial minecraft page where it tells you play now but don't click it yet. First when you are there click edit profile at the bottom left of your screen. Once you click that click on the use version icon around the middle of the screen. Click on the down arrow and scroll till you see Laby mod-q.9 or Laby mod-1.8.8. Once you see it click on the icon and then click save profile at the bottom right. Once you do that you should be able to run it on that version with all the Laby mod mods. This should allow you to connect to minevast. You can customize and use the stuff the mod gives you also. Good luck.

You go to the initial minecraft page where it tells you play now but don't click it yet. First when you are there click edit profile at the bottom left of your screen. Once you click that click on the use version icon around the middle of the screen. Click on the down arrow and scroll till you see Laby mod-q.9 or Laby mod-1.8.8. Once you see it click on the icon and then click save profile at the bottom right. Once you do that you should be able to run it on that version with all the Laby mod mods. This should allow you to connect to minevast. You can customize and use the stuff the mod gives you also. Good luck.
ok so i got labymod 1.8.8 and i mine vast won't work i used the ip mc.minevast.com please helpppp

Ratings
12 3
Update #1: Mojang has added our .net domain to the blacklist, even though we are 100% EULA compliant. Will have to wait till tomorrow for a response. In the mean time you can use the IP parkourse.com to connect (Or use a custom client like Forge, Optifine, Liteloader etc.)
Um thats blocked... What do we do?

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
skyler please read the discussion before asking questions. Use labymod, if you don't know how to install it watch a video. Try using all three IPs with LabyMod before asking a question. Before you ask a question please read the post to make sure a question similar to your question hasn't been answered.

Also try using forge.

skyler please read the discussion before asking questions. Use labymod, if you don't know how to install it watch a video. Try using all three IPs with LabyMod before asking a question. Before you ask a question please read the post to make sure a question similar to your question hasn't been answered.

Also try using forge.
ok so i tried all the server IPs i know using labymod 1.8.8 and it won't come up :( what do i put as the ip?