sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
have you tried using a direct ip? for example parkour.manacube.com - olympus.manacube.com etc.

Zakno

MVP+
AliceInTheWonder
AliceInTheWonder
MVP+
Ratings
34 4
@ZZZZAGGGE Hey, please try using version 1.12.2, also you could try flushing your DNS, you flush your DNS by doing the following:
1: Open Command Prompt
2: Type in "ipconfig /flushdns"
3: Click enter
That will flush your DNS, If you don't know how to find Command prompt follow these steps:
1: Go to your computers search bar
2: Type in "CMD" 3
3: Click on Command prompt
Try these steps, if it still doesn't work please tell me I will get back to you ASAP!

ZZZZAGGGE

ZZZZAGGGE
ZZZZAGGGE
Ratings
@ZZZZAGGGE Hey, please try using version 1.12.2, also you could try flushing your DNS, you flush your DNS by doing the following:
1: Open Command Prompt
2: Type in "ipconfig /flushdns"
3: Click enter
That will flush your DNS, If you don't know how to find Command prompt follow these steps:
1: Go to your computers search bar
2: Type in "CMD" 3
3: Click on Command prompt
Try these steps, if it still doesn't work please tell me I will get back to you ASAP!
Still doesn't work man... :(

Zakno

MVP+
AliceInTheWonder
AliceInTheWonder
MVP+
Ratings
34 4
What error are you getting? Please screenshot it and post here

Zakno

MVP+
AliceInTheWonder
AliceInTheWonder
MVP+
Ratings
34 4
Hmm, try restarting your router :) and use 1.12 <3

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
It says i disconnected, it was fine at first, like about to join but suddenly it says disconnected
that happens to me sometimes too, all i can suggest is restarting mc and connecting with one of the direct ip's I have a list of quite a few ip's that work on this server that I can send to you if you need. Also try using direct connect instead of picking it off your server menu!

ZZZZAGGGE

ZZZZAGGGE
ZZZZAGGGE
Ratings
that happens to me sometimes too, all i can suggest is restarting mc and connecting with one of the direct ip's I have a list of quite a few ip's that work on this server that I can send to you if you need. Also try using direct connect instead of picking it off your server menu!
Give me survival and skyblock ones pls

Zakno

MVP+
AliceInTheWonder
AliceInTheWonder
MVP+
Ratings
34 4
Hello, I am going to tag @SunsetMagic in this thread to help you resolve this issue, they might take a while to respond due to timezones alongside with being a server manager, if you have an update of it working please post it here, I will look into more solutions for you. If nothing works that I find Sunset will assist you when they are free :) Thank you

ZZZZAGGGE

ZZZZAGGGE
ZZZZAGGGE
Ratings
Hello, I am going to tag @SunsetMagic in this thread to help you resolve this issue, they might take a while to respond due to timezones alongside with being a server manager, if you have an update of it working please post it here, I will look into more solutions for you. If nothing works that I find Sunset will assist you when they are free :) Thank you
Alright thanks! Ill update once i can connect

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Try all the server direct ips as some servers are less laggy than others.

kitpvp.manacube.com
islands.manacube.com
Survival.manacube.com
Creative.manacube.com
Parkour.manacube.com
play.manacube.com
play.oatcube.com
parkourse.com

If this fails try connecting to the server with optifine, this is a client for minecraft that boosts FPS and reduces lag. You can also edit your minecraft setings to improve performance.

This should hopefully sort your problem.