Captainpig15's introduction :D

Ratings
6 1
Hello, names Marco but most call me cap on mc which hints torwards my ign Captainpig15. I started playing a few months ago but didn't play that much at first but now I've started playing much more. I mainly play parkour and islands, on parkour I'm beast right now (hopefully I can rank up soon xD). I also just started playing survival. But other then that if you ever wanna chat I'll either be here or on discord and yea have a good rest of your day. :D

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Welcome to ManaCube, Marco! :D I see you're enjoying yourself pretty much c: Ah, Parkour and Islands are nice places to play on, glad you enjoy them (with one being Mana's most popular gamemode, and the other being underrated cx) c; Good luck on ranking up soon <3 Oo, you also joined Survival c; While I find all gamemodes fun in their own way, I enjoy Survival the most. I hope to see you around soon ;) If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me, or a staff member, through a Forums conversation, Discord DM, or even in-game. I hope you continue to enjoy this server, and take care <3 You also have a great day, Marco. Cya around!~

-Speediare

Venous_

VIP
Ratings
Welcome to the community and forums(even if your not necessarily new to the server). I hope you have a blast with they community and all the best to you! ~ Venous ;)

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Hi Marco, welcome to out amazing community!! I am glad you joined ManaCube, and that you joined the forums aswell. I mainly play parkour, and since you play there aswell, you should talk to me! You seem like a nice guy and I hope you will enjoy all of your time on this outstanding server. If you ever need any help, you can always contact me in game, on the forums or on my discord!

Like I said, have fun on the server and with the community! <3

- Lucas // Lxcify

livq

MVP+
livq
livq
MVP+
Ratings
115 1
Welcome to the server!! Glad to see you are enjoying it. I happen to love islands and parkour. Parkour is where I started on this server in early 2015 and I have loved it since. I also started playing islands as soon as it came out. I always liked how it was a little less popular than skyblock because I got to know the people who played it daily and its a pretty fun place to be. I am the number 1 island on islands and plan to stay there, but its fun to have another competition :p if you ever need help on there or parkour or anywhere really, you can message me on discord or in game,, my ign is livq and my discord is livq#3071 ,,again, I'm glad you're enjoying your time here and welcome to the server!

Ratings
Hey CaptainPig. I don’t know from where but I’ve heard the name before but I can’t put a spot to where xD. I play on Parkour as well so maybe if I see you I’ll shoot a hello your way. Have a great time on the server