Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Map creators - Jaxomlotus & ErraticMC
Map Name - Carpal Tunnel
Map Location - /plot v Jaxomlotus
Map Difficulty - Expert
Checkpoints - 6
NOTE- Added in sailboat that does not interfere with the parkour. The sailboat was added in after the pictures were taken but since you guys test it yourselves you will be able to see it.
parkour.png
parkour 2.png

Ratings
6 1
Hello, I personally would say this map wont get accepted. There is no central theme other then hard parkour, and the parkour itself is extremely floaty. Best of luck, though!

Ratings
lol this took no time and effort to make i just posted it as carpal tunnel because it will probably give you the disease carpal tunnel due to the fact that it has the hardest jump in the game

also, what do you mean by floaty?

JustKyrO

Dedicated Member
MVP+
JustKyrO
JustKyrO
MVP+
Ratings
53 1
She means the jumps are just floating in the air. Map judges don’t like that, they would rather have the parkour attached to the central build not just floating around it. That said, having a few floating jumps is ok, but you should try to start away from it.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello jaxomlotus! Unfortunately, I will be rejecting your map.

The theme of carpal tunnel is definitely original, but there isn't much in terms of build or signs to support the theme.

The parkour is quite repetitive with the amount of headhitters, normal jumps, and ladder jumps. It's also very easy, with two expert-level neos thrown in seemingly at random. The parkour is also floating, as the members above mentioned, which isn't preferred as it makes the build look messy.

The build isn't much, it seems to just be basic platforms outside of the ship. I suggest making the ship bigger or adding a few builds, ideally ones that support the theme of carpal tunnel, although I understand that might be difficult. The block variation is also quite plain.

Thank you for submitting, and feel free to resubmit in the future if you fix these issues! If you have any questions, feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (MCBYT#2023).​

Status
Not open for further replies.