Cat VS Dog

• Total voters

Etho246

MVP+
Etho246
Etho246
MVP+
Ratings
There has always been a war between what is the best pet, Cats vs Dogs.
Personally, I am a dog person but that's also because I am allergic to cats.
Let's see what pet is more popular comment down bellow.

MiningThunder

ELITE
MiningThunder
MiningThunder
ELITE
Ratings
Both are nice to have, but still cats are better dont need to walk with them XD

Educator

ELITE
Educator
Educator
ELITE
Ratings
There has always been a war between what is the best pet, Cats vs Dogs.
Personally, I am a dog person but that's also because I am allergic to cats.
Let's see what pet is more popular comment down bellow.
Both are nice to have, but still cats are better dont need to walk with them XD
Yo is it just a huge coincidence that both of your skins are literally laid out exactly the same (eye, hair and skin) or am I seeing things

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I'm sorry... I just have to go for cats. I do love dogs, but everyone always hates cats so I feel like it's my duty to protect my feline friends. Though four legged woofers are nice... but really loud! Omg, cats don't usually make that much noise. Oh, and dogs aren't always the best hunters? But cats are great mousers! At Disney World in Florida, you can sometimes find cats hanging about that are used to keep mice population down. (I think)

Edit: My dad is allergic to cats too, but he used to have one. He also had a dog, but I can never remember if the cat was his or his sister's or what? *confusion* FAMILY DRAMA

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
I'm a bit biased because I've been around them my entire life, but cats. They're so cute and they love to cuddle up. (Well some do, it depends on the cat)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I'm a bit biased because I've been around them my entire life, but cats. They're so cute and they love to cuddle up. (Well some do, it depends on the cat)
My sister's friend has a cat, and when we go to her house, you sometimes see it. But usually it hides while the dog soaks up all the attention. We were in their basement once, and the cat went by, I put my hand out it was a little shy but it rubbed against my leg. I don't really think she's the kind of catto who wants to be picked up and cuddled though.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
I have a cat and I wouldn't trade him for any dog in the world. He may bite a lot but at least he doesn't smell like dog :oops: ! And cats purr, what more could you want :)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I have a cat and I wouldn't trade him for any dog in the world. He may bite a lot but at least he doesn't smell like dog :oops: ! And cats purr, what more could you want :)
Dogs do kinda smell funny... and they bark too much!
Edit: I'm well aware some dogs don't bark but u can't deny... they drool! A lot! (some of them)