Celebrating 4 Years

What gamemode would you like on ManaCube?

• Revamped Skywars

• Prison

• Factions

• Vanilla / Anarchy

• Other (Comment below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83

It's our birthday! Today ManaCube turns 4 years old - Thank you all so much!

UPDATES

6 New Enchantments
6 new enchantments have been released on Skyblock, Survival and Islands.

[Boots] [Rare] Gears - Gives speedboost
[Armor] [Rare] Tamer - Spawns in a wolf (+1 for every level) that fights for you. 2 minute cooldown
[Bow] [Common] Doctor - Has a chance to heal a player when hit
[Bow] [Rare] Multi-Arrow - Has a chance to shoot multiple arrows
[Bow] [Rare] Pull - Has a chance to send the player you hit flying at you
[Axes] [Legendary] Blessed - Chance to remove all negative effects from yourself

2 New Survival Spawners

An Ocelot and Villager Spawner has been added to the in-game shop for $70,000 and $475,000

14 New Dropper Maps

A whole new set of 14 biome-themed dropper maps has been released! Like all new dropper maps, these will be available only to donators until a new set of maps are released. Access by typing /drop

Bug Fixes

- All zulrah bugs fixed
- Races are back for good. Checkpoints will now reset before and after a race starts/finishes
- Mining shop fixed
- Updated worldborder message
- /pvp fixed on Survival

80% FLASH SALE

In celebration of 4 years, everything on our store will be 80% OFF! This is a flash sale and can end at any time.

Visit the store here

SNEAKPEEKS

Champion Maps
Champion Maps is a new category coming soon to Parkour. These maps will be massive adventure-style maps with also some more aspects to it than just parkour, such as puzzles, and interactive/unique obstacles

For completing the map you will be rewarded with a huge sum of gems and score. You will only be able to complete each champion map once every 24 hours.
There will also be leaderboards for best time records for each map, as well as total times completed.

There will be maps that are available to everyone, but also a lot of maps that will only be available to people with the champion parkour rank.

KitPvP Duels

KitPvP Duels will be coming very soon. You will be able to stake money against other players in a 1v1 / 2v2 with customized conditions and armor sets.

Colored Chat Fix

Colored chat is pretty broken right now, and we're working on some new plugins to better support time limited colored chat. You should expect this within the next week

Hug Update

Hugs has been a secret little feature on ManaCube for quite a long time now, but it's been pretty messy and not very good. We're working on a new plugin to completely revamp this. More info soon.

New Gamemode?

I want to either revamp Skywars again or replace it with a new gamemode. Vote on this threads poll on what game you'd like to see

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
Congratulations to ManaCube on making it through another year. All the staff, especially the Administration and Developers, to make ManaCube a better and more enjoyable place for us all as time goes on. We thank you all for all of your hard work you to do keep the server a clean and better place for everyone. Special thanks goes out to Dacon. You are an amazing owner and we only learn from our higher ups. I may not be staff here anymore but you made every second of it amazing and I will never forget you for that. We may have all had some rough times in between now and then but we've gotten passed all of that and have moved on to make the server an even better place for the years to come! Here's to 5 years, enjoy and have fun everyone!

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
Congratulations on 4 years! All these updates look amazing, can't wait for the duels on KitPvP especially. Would love to see Skywars come back and be active like it used to be but also wouldn't mind prison! Here's to 5 years!

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Awh Shit. Skywars isn't gonna win :(, but anyway CONGRATULATIONS ON 4 YEARS MANACUBE! I am PROUD to have played here for 2+ years!

Disco

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
HYPEEEEE
also happy anniversary : p

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
I would love to see a new gamemode come to the server, more specifically an OP Skyblock.

Shameless forums self-advertisement: I made a forums post a while ago about an OP Skyblock gamemode. It's a lengthier post, but only because I think there is so much we can do with an OP Skyblock and I wanted to think of many cool things I wanted to see in it in the event it came to the server. I know I ramble on in the post and that it doesn't really old one's attention very well but I think it is a great idea. Link to said post: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/op-skyblock.17129/

Ratings
man like it was only like yesterday it was season 1 of survival man.
2016-07-16_19.45.08.png

*The others one in the screenshot got ban*(im jimbofitz)

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Well, happy birthday, ManaCube! 4 years now... Nice! Thank you @Dacon for making the server what it is today. Thank you @Purple4me for helping him along the way. Also, thank you, the rest of the staff team, for helping to protect the server and other great things. And ofc, THANK YOU, the community, for being who you are today! I enjoy the community of this server, and I always will! Here's to the years to come! ;)

Also
#BringBackPrison

Sunta

MVP+
Sunta
Sunta
MVP+
Ratings
Prison would be my life if it was added.