LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hi! recently I have ascended at less than 100 hours... no this is not a humble brag but a suggestion on how to make the game more challenging and attention grabbing even after making it past this "end point" After bringing this point up in the in game chat it has gained support from staff and all other players. We believe that once you ascend the first time you could have the option of ether paying the large lump sum, (the 25million X rebirth count) or paying a smaller lump sum and completing a challenge, similar to the rebirth style of advancing.

Some ideas for challenges me and other players have brain stormed are listed below:

1: Harder more advanced forms of the rebirths
2: Harder more advanced forms of the achievements
3: Friend Count
4: Advancements in the Free World
5: Hours played
6: Amount of spawners placed
7: Amount of mana collected
8: amount of mana or money spent
9: Amount of cubits collected.
10: maxed out pick enchantments (excluding the ones that are more "pay to play" features for fairness)

If you have anything challenge suggestions feel free to drop them below and talk about them! <3

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,319 82
Nice idea! I think this would definitely make it much more challenging for those who have ascended. In my personal opinion, I think there should be rewards for ascending, as well as rebirthing. Especially if there was to be challenges to complete, when ascending.