Change Atlas Minions To What They Were Before

RealPg

MVP+
Ratings
Atlas came out on August 3rd, now 4 months into it everything has changed. The sellers that everyone purchased/collected are useless. You make no money from them. We were fine with our sellers selling for 10x the normal amount. It made it faster paced, you don't have to mine all day. It was a different aspect compared to aether.
With this "fix" it's going to affect
  • Rebirthing (Makes rebirthing very slow, impossible to catch up to anyone who is already high up on the leaderboards)
  • Buying Spawners (Spawners are really expensive now since you barely make any money)
  • Most grinders are useless (All that time and money spent on building a grinder, it will take forever to earn that back)
  • Sellers are pointless (The money or mana you spent getting sellers from the store or from others is just a waste now)
  • Slows everything down (It will take me 21 hours to rebirth if I just afk, no one wants to do that)
  • People might quit (People are already discussing on quitting, no one wants to sit and wait painfully for your income to rise)
No one is happy with this change, I spent a lot of time getting sellers. Building a grinder and now it does nothing for me. All that money and time is now wasted. In my opinion the best thing to do for Atlas is to change it back to how it was. We didn't have any problems with sellers selling for 10x the amount. Now we are all struggling.

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Hi!

I understand your concern for how atlas will evolve now that the glitch of sellers minions are fixed. I would appreciate if you would understand a couple things for me !!

The seller minions were glitched and messing up the economy on all globally and that was really unfair to all the players who are not able to afford in game items with in game value or with actual cash currency. Another point here is Atlas is a prison game mode and in that game mode you have to mine and not rely on mob grinders. I know personally you really dislike mining and getting to mining level 75 on Aether and Atlas was torture for you, so I understand why you would be extra upset.

Atlas did take a different approach from Aether. More then Atlas just being best played in 1.13.2, it does not allow players to have stacked spawners which slowed down the economy a lot. Which was the point so Atlas would not go through all their players and only be halfway through of their suspected time for a reset. The want for a slower economy would allow players to mine more again because mining is the believed joy of the game mode.

Not only you, but other players as well, have complained about how the seller minion has effected them, I am sorry about this inconvenience you are put in. I hope you enjoy the fortune you have gained from this glitch.

~ranged<3

Kxll

ELITE
Sxschaa
Sxschaa
ELITE
Ratings
In my opinion and in what i stated on the other Post of Dacon with removing the money, i already said it and mentioned it, it ruins the eco on Atlas right now, we have to raise prices of Spawner (for Mana) into such high places that no one will buy them, but not only that, i have the same Grinder as RealPg and if the Seller didn't change i atleast would've catched up to him, which isn't bad because i played way less active then him tbh, but ripping peoples Money/Cubits from those Seller because when i got my Seller each was 15$, i got 8 thats means me or someone else spent 120$ on a Seller which literally does nothing anymore because the drop from 10Mil to 400k is just ridiclious, why doesn't the dear xDacon change it when he ENDS the Season of Atlas, so the Season doesn't break and people can catch up, get Spawner, build Grinder, have fun and just see how their money gets up, NO ONE wants to play on a stupidly insane hard Prison anymore, and many players with Hundreds of hours plan to quit Prison or maybe even Manacube because of this change, thats not just changing Something Dacon, that is ripping off people, because no one would've bought so many Sellers if they were THAT bad (look at the other Minions you sold, both suck on Atlas) so PLEASE, i really ask you to do that, CHANGE IT BACK till the season ends.. you can always change it afterwards but just adjust it back so you don't ruin the Leaderboards right now, you have to just check for 1 Hour or something and do /baltop where you can see that no one gains enough money to Rebirth anymore..

RealPg

MVP+
Ratings
Hi!

I understand your concern for how atlas will evolve now that the glitch of sellers minions are fixed. I would appreciate if you would understand a couple things for me !!

The seller minions were glitched and messing up the economy on all globally and that was really unfair to all the players who are not able to afford in game items with in game value or with actual cash currency. Another point here is Atlas is a prison game mode and in that game mode you have to mine and not rely on mob grinders. I know personally you really dislike mining and getting to mining level 75 on Aether and Atlas was torture for you, so I understand why you would be extra upset.

Atlas did take a different approach from Aether. More then Atlas just being best played in 1.13.2, it does not allow players to have stacked spawners which slowed down the economy a lot. Which was the point so Atlas would not go through all their players and only be halfway through of their suspected time for a reset. The want for a slower economy would allow players to mine more again because mining is the believed joy of the game mode.

Not only you, but other players as well, have complained about how the seller minion has effected them, I am sorry about this inconvenience you are put in. I hope you enjoy the fortune you have gained from this glitch.

~ranged<3
First, most prison servers mining is a big part of it. But Atlas and Aether are not. Mining is nothing. You can make a decent amount of money from a good grinder compared to a full day of mining. This is why people played the server, because you don't have to mine all day and hate life because of it. You could actually go to sleep and make money.

Second, not being able to stack spawners did not slow down the eco. It did the exact opposite. Our mobs spawn faster compared with aether giving us more drops. If the sellers could sell chests with a radius like the ones on aether we would be making more but then again they have collectors that are actually good. All of our minions are now completely pointless.

Third, enjoy my fortune? I worked very hard to put myself in first place. People were 80+ rebirths ahead of me and I caught up to all of them. That's not luck or some fortune that's me working my ass off to gain sellers, to gain spawners all for a waste now.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
First, most prison servers mining is a big part of it. But Atlas and Aether are not. Mining is nothing. You can make a decent amount of money from a good grinder compared to a full day of mining. This is why people played the server, because you don't have to mine all day and hate life because of it. You could actually go to sleep and make money.

Second, not being able to stack spawners did not slow down the eco. It did the exact opposite. Our mobs spawn faster compared with aether giving us more drops. If the sellers could sell chests with a radius like the ones on aether we would be making more but then again they have collectors that are actually good. All of our minions are now completely pointless.

Third, enjoy my fortune? I worked very hard to put myself in first place. People were 80+ rebirths ahead of me and I caught up to all of them. That's not luck or some fortune that's me working my ass off to gain sellers, to gain spawners all for a waste now.
I don't think Ranged meant fortune as luck. But fortune as in the amount of money you made.

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
People quit the server because its gets boring with just ascending. You are still able to ascend just slower now, that's all. Your work is still accounted for but how you got to first place in rebirths is from the sellers being glitched and having economy breaking glitches is not helpful to any game mode.

Kxll

ELITE
Sxschaa
Sxschaa
ELITE
Ratings
People quit the server because its gets boring with just ascending. You are still able to ascend just slower now, that's all. You work is still accounted for but your hard work came from the sellers being glitched and having economy breaking glitches is not helpful to any game mode.
You want to tell me a drop from 10mil to 400k is normal? i need alone 1,2bil to Ascend which will be like what, 20hours now? from afk? or even more Hours? i already have 600hours in afk, i did build a HUGE grinder, placed hoppers, slabs, signs, lava, put up with HUGE lagg to place all my spawner, got 8 Sellers over all that time and the way this is treated is not cool, i can understand that this wasn't intended but why would you change it in the middle of the season? you see, a RealPg needs 5bil per Rebirth, it takes up to 20h or more for him even though he has the best grinder on Atlas by far, he did surpass everyone because he was Clever, and the thanks for putting up with /Slayer, with getting all that stuff is nerf it in the Season he is in? even worse, while HIM and someone else are on the same Rebirth (198) they wanted both to race to 200, there is still prizes for the 1st on the Leaderboards iirc and now basically that is wasted because Staff think it is a bug? or not right? Dacon changed a Eco with 1 little change that was Normal for all players for Months.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
In my opinion... a bug is a bug. It doesn't matter if it's a bug that positively influences players or negatively, it should be fixed. I can already imagine people who're going to say that other bug should've been fixed first, but this was a server wide bug that broke the economy on these servers. Yes, you don't like that rebirthing takes longer now. But now rebirthing is actually rewarding since you have to play the game for it.

Kxll

ELITE
Sxschaa
Sxschaa
ELITE
Ratings
Play the game? so you want to say it was easy getting all that stuff? are you kidding War? stop pretending like it doesn't affect you, if you weren't Helper you would also AFK on Atlas and would be annoyed by that change right now, and i am REALLY sure not only Pg and Me are annoyed by that, because him and LFE (your friend) both tried to get 1st on Rebirth, now this Competition is basically not there anymore, and yes, there is MANY more bugs that should have been fixed, but they don't matter because it doesn't bring money or something for the Server? even though Seller got much money for the Server, because Keys got bought for Special Crates on Atlas, people bought Sellers just for knowing that they are GOOD, and the Eco was looking like they were intented to be like that, i don't see the problem to change it atleast on Atlas and Aether back to like it was till the Season changes, i don't think the Season will be SO much longer, will it be? so there shouldn't be a problem for that, just let the people compete like before instead of changing everything just because of some dumb Seller bug that mostly just affected Survival because i don't think Survival should have so much money, but Atlas and Aether BOTH seem like OP Prisons, alone for the fact you can a Maxed Pickaxe from /kit Mystery or that you get a Insta Mining Pickaxe from the freaking Start, you can't tell me that those prisons are OP, so why change the theme so hard? just make it better for the next Season, i saw prisons going down because they changed too much and that is a huge change which makes people not enjoy it anymore, most people on Atlas are either high player or Alts (I have 7 + me Online, LFE has 9 probably, Myochi has some, Pg has 9) so basically 25 players from 3-4 Ppl, we already try to make it better for other people, so they can build Grinders too, so they are able to have fun making farms, PurplePandit made a Blaze Shop at /warp Blaze and it works just fine, he/she made something else than a Grinder but without that "Bug" that wouldn't have been possible, we would've never saw something like that and it just takes the fun away in Prison, it's like you just change OP Prison to a normal Prison and each rankup costs 1h of straight farming to have 50% to the next Rankup, you can say "well but Myochi did also get to 65 Rebirths with mining!" means everyone has to spend 8h each day of mining to get to 65 Rebirths? that makes no sense, then you shouldn't add stuff like 5x5 Pickaxes, or a /kit Mystery with op stuff.. that's just stupid to do and it doesn't make sense that this change HAS to happen right now, just change it when you end the Season dear Manacube Staff, so you see the real Result of the Economy/Server and can rate the Leaderboards fairly because THIS isn't fair for people who now join, since they never be able to get 200 Rebirths in that time.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Ofcourse this has an effect on me too. And even if I wasn't helper I woulsn't afk like you guys. My laptop gets turned off when i got to university, leave the house or sleep.

Appart from that, be patient. I'm sure your voice will be heard if it's in a respectful way. So just hang in there. That being said, I'm not going to respond to this thread anymore since it's just the same anyways and could escalate.

Thanks for understanding <3