Change map completion chart

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
I think the panes should turn yellow if you beat a course in normal mode, and green if you beat it in challenge mode. This way instead of it being like "Oh I beat every map" (by using epearls, speed 5 and pegasus boots) you can say you beat everything fully, which would mean beating it in challenge mode without speed or epearls. Right now I kinda feel like I'm getting nothing to show that I beat hard maps without using speed or epearls.

Jxson

PATRON
Jxson
Jxson
Patron
Ratings
137 6
This actually sounds like a decent idea. Perhaps not yellow due to the fact all the medium courses are yellow panes. Maybe it could be blue?

Plus it would distinguish what’s been done legitamately and what hasn’t, and will prevent players from lying.

However, a lot of players really have done almost everything legit including hard insanes so it’s up to them whether or not they’d want to go through all of that again.

Good idea!

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
This actually sounds like a decent idea. Perhaps not yellow due to the fact all the medium courses are yellow panes. Maybe it could be blue?

Plus it would distinguish what’s been done legitamately and what hasn’t, and will prevent players from lying.

However, a lot of players really have done almost everything legit including hard insanes so it’s up to them whether or not they’d want to go through all of that again.

Good idea!
Well I mean they have no way to prove that they did. I would rather have a chance to redo it and actually get an award then not have that chance at all. It's not like they have an enchanted pane in the first place :p

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
That’s perfect Dacon

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
Well I mean they have no way to prove that they did. I would rather have a chance to redo it and actually get an award then not have that chance at all. It's not like they have an enchanted pane in the first place :p
How about a command that lets you see the completed and or uncompleted maps of others, then you can actually brag about it xD, or just another [√] but different.

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
How about a command that lets you see the completed and or uncompleted maps of others, then you can actually brag about it xD, or just another [√] but different.
Another tick that will mean you have to beat simpsons on challenge mode

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
@xDacon i followed you on twitter.