Change Name issues on Skyblock

I lost my skyblock I would like it back I changed my name and I lost it my old username was __GetRektM8__ now its XxXGetGoodKidxXx can you please get it back to me thanks and thanks for the support you do for the players on minevast Network to make them have fun and stuff :D

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I lost my skyblock I would like it back I changed my name and I lost it my old username was __GetRektM8__ now its XxXGetGoodKidxXx can you please get it back to me thanks and thanks for the support you do for the players on minevast Network to make them have fun and stuff :D
Staff cannot get you your items or island back. The only way to do that is by changing your name back. The only thing staff can restore is ranks.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83
Your island should now be owned by "XxXGetGoodKidxXx".
You can claim your rank @ http://store.minevast.com

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Look me up in game and if you are having problems. I will help as much as I can with the island. You can use /staff to see if I am on another server.