Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
The only thing I wonder is why tf do you guys care about it till now and people have been cursing and saying it and most get muted and most don't and its been going for about it since the server came about and yall just care about it now?

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The only thing I wonder is why tf do you guys care about it till now and people have been cursing and saying it and most get muted and most don't and its been going for about it since the server came about and yall just care about it now?
Of course we've cared about it the whole time. This thread came up now, but that's how things go. Maybe on the server today there was one especially bad case that inspired the OP to make this thread. Maybe it got to the point where it seemed necessary to make a thread about it. For as long as people have been racist and disrespectful, good people have cared about it.

Ratings
10 1
I respect that you feel that way but I know many african-nova Scotian people who call themselves, family members, and classmates the n-word all the time. They are my friends and I don't mind. They find it funny and the way they use the word is funny to me, too. It's not racist in the context they're giving. Again, I understand feeling strongly about it because the n word is so often used for racism, but not always. You don't speak for all people of colour. I'm not trying to start an argument.
Well there is the possibility that it is gonna be used in a racist way, so just blacklist it.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
This is getting somewhat out of hand. Your point has been made but this does not need to be discussed any further.

I would like to clarify that racism is not tolerated on the server, and any racist comments or remarks will be punished for without warning.

I have locked the thread, however it will still be viewable so your suggestion is not being ignored or deleted.

//locked

Status
Not open for further replies.