Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
So, I am well aware that this has been brought up in many many many MANY threads before, but I would like to stress the fact how I am very disappointed in how some of the staff handle the "swearing" problem. They either say it's not a swear word, or they ask for more evidence. (which isn't a big issue) I especially have seen people on the skyblock server complaining about it as it's "PG" but people can say whatever bull crap they want. Also, while I'm at it, I think if we are going to be making skyblock "PG" keep the forums more "PG" as well. And yes I am well aware people are going to be very pissed at me for mentioning this as there are many older players on here who don't have as much regard for no swearing.... but we have to think about other people as well.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I'm sad to hear you feel this way. Staff do their best to ensure the server is a safe environment for everyone, unfortunately sometimes there's not sufficient evidence to warrant a punishment, or staff aren't informed if there are none online. The forums are relatively PG in my opinion, I've rarely seen anything that I thought wouldn't be really appropriate. I agree, that to make the forums usable for all it should be PG however, especially as Skyblock players have access to them, and since they're encouraged to be PG in-game, the forums should be respectful of this.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I'm sad to hear you feel this way. Staff do their best to ensure the server is a safe environment for everyone, unfortunately sometimes there's not sufficient evidence to warrant a punishment, or staff aren't informed if there are none online. The forums are relatively PG in my opinion, I've rarely seen anything that I thought wouldn't be really appropriate. I agree, that to make the forums usable for all it should be PG however, especially as Skyblock players have access to them, and since they're encouraged to be PG in-game, the forums should be respectful of this.
Honestly, I would like to see more people like you and @LiLKayla on staff. I'm not sure what else to say, other than for the little time that the two of you been promoted, I can only think highly of manacube. And now I feel this is more controversial than I had planned.... but seriously, I'm tired of being too vague. But anyways, tysm @Hallowqueen, ur a real inspiration and ilysm. <33 (if ur reading this Kayla, ily2)

Last edited: